841-860

Chapter 841

  After speaking, she turned her head to look at Wen Qiongzhi and said, "Niuniu, I already told you to move out, what are you doing at home now?"

  Wen Qiongzhi took a deep breath and said, "Mom, I'm Qiong. Zhizhi."

  "What's wrong with you? You keep saying that you are Qiongzhi, hurry up and leave, our family will not keep you anymore." Pei Xiutong frowned, and immediately wanted to drive 'Niuniu' away go.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked up at the clock on the wall. There was only one minute left. She couldn't waste any more time. She walked up to Niuniu, "Niuniu, stop."

  Niuniu's eyes also fell on the clock, the corner of her lips. With a slight hook, her eyes slid from the clock on the wall to the faces of Wen Jingmin and Wen's mother, and then she called softly, "Dad, Mom, you want to help me, you must help me."

  Wen Qiongzhi was startled, and suddenly looking back at his parents.

  I saw Wen Jingmin and Mother Wen take two quick steps, standing in front of Niuniu and protecting her behind them.

  Wen Jingmin said, "Niuniu, I don't care what you are, I won't allow you to hurt my daughter."

  "Dad, Mom, I'm Qiongzhi." Wen Qiongzhi's face was pale, she reached out to hold Mother Wen's hand, "Mom , I am your daughter, I am the child you gave birth to in October, you must be able to recognize me, look at me, look at me carefully, there is a red mole on your temple, like a blood bead , look."

  Wen Qiongzhi fluffed out her hair, and Mother Wen's eyes fell on her temples, where there was nothing but hair.

  Mother Wen shook off her hand, "You still want to confuse us, my daughter is definitely not something you can replace, you hurry up."

  "Mom, I'm Qiongzhi, I'm Qiongzhi..." Wen Qiongzhi eagerly wanted to go He grabbed Mother Wen's hand, but Mother Wen ducked back.

  'Dangdang' the bell finally rang for the last time, past zero.

  Wen Qiongzhi fell to the ground, tears falling from the corners of his eyes.

  It turned out that at the last moment, even her parents didn't recognize her.

  It seems that she really lost, not to Jian Shiyu, but to an inexplicable person.

  At this moment, Lu Chen suddenly pushed open the door and entered.

  As if seeing hope, Wen Qiongzhi got up from the ground in a panic and ran to Lu Chen's side, "Ah Chen." Lu Chen

  walked past her indifferently, and stood beside Niuniu, he asked in a gentle voice, " Qiongzhi, are you all right?"

  Niuniu shook her head and called out, "Ah Chen."

  Wen Qiongzhi saw Lu Chen's appearance, she rushed to Lu Chen, held his hand, and cried out in panic , "Ah Chen. Shen, I'm Qiongzhi, I'm your Qiongzhi, she's not, she's Niuniu, Ah Chen, if you can recognize me, you must recognize me, right?"

  Lu Chen's eyes were cold and he shook her hand. The fingers holding his wrists opened one by one, and only said three words, "You go."

  Wen Qiongzhi laughed, with a bitter smile, "I'm leaving? You let me go? Where do you want me to go? I Now I have nothing, I have nothing, this life, I put all my hopes on you, you let me go now, Ah Chen, how can you bear to let me go?"

  Lu Chen didn't look at her, nor did he say.

  Niuniu walked up to Wen Qiongzhi at this time and handed her one hundred dollars, "Come with the money, be honest, don't covet other people's things."

  "Coveting other people's things? Haha..." Wen Qiongzhi laughed wildly Get up, who is coveting whose stuff?

Chapter 842

  Aunt Chen said by the side: "Qiongzhi, you are so kind, she is like this, you give her back the money, if you want me to tell her, I should have driven her away long ago, before I thought she was not a good thing , it got better later, but I didn't expect that I was holding back my big move here."

  Wen Qiongzhi looked up at Pei Xiutong again.

  She just turned her head away from her.

  Gu Jianguo also looked serious and didn't look at her.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled in despair and walked out step by step.

  This year is not like decades later, so late, almost no one is on the street.

  Walking on the deserted street, Wen Qiongzhi felt like a walking dead, what should she do?

  Even Ah Chen couldn't recognize her.

  The cold wind blew through his body like a knife.

  It rained suddenly outside, the rain hit him, and it was icy cold.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked up at the sky and laughed.

  She lived a new life and worked so hard to manage everything, but in the end it became someone else's thing.

  She has barely slept in recent days.

  The body has long been unable to support.

  Now that the rain was pouring on her again, her body softened and she fell into the mud.

  ——Gu

  's family, Pei Xiutong put Wen Jingmin and Wen's mother in the room where Niu Niu lived, and then let everyone go back to the room to sleep.

  Niuniu and Lu Chen entered their room together.

  Niu Niu walked up to Lu Chen and smiled at him tenderly, her voice was very gentle, "I didn't expect that Niu Niu would be such a person, alas, what a pity, I used to be so good to her, forget it, don't talk about her Now, let's sleep."

  She reached out to unbutton Lu Chen's clothes.

  Lu Chenyi grabbed his wrist.

  His eyes were sharp, "Since you know that she treats you well, why do you still treat her like this?"

  Niuniu frowned and looked sharply at Lu Chen, "You actually recognize me?" Lu Chen shook

  off her hand, "So, in front of me, you don't have to pretend, Qiongzhi is a different existence to me, and no one can replace

  it." Niu Niu laughed, "No one can replace it? Then what were you doing just now? On purpose Do you recognize me as her, or you didn't recognize me just now?" Lu Chen didn't

  bother to pay attention to her, so he opened the door and went out.

  Niuniu was standing in the room, but she was not angry. She never felt that it was difficult to hide from Lu Chen. Lu Chen and Wen Qiongzhi were one body.

  Back then, Lu Chen used his own life to regenerate Wen Qiongzhi and was sealed in ice by the wolf king. He had half the power of the wolf king in his body. The power of the wolf king was given to Wen Qiongzhi.

  And that half of the power of the wolf king became the space that Wen Qiongzhi possessed.

  However, there is still a trace of the power of the wolf king in Lu Chen's body. In this life, Wen Qiongzhi gave Lu Chen a lot of food from the space, gave him water in the space, and let him take a bath in the space. The power of the wolf king that exists allows him to absorb things in the space better, much better than other ordinary people.

  So, in fact, that space is shared by Wen Qiongzhi and Lu Chen, but Wen Qiongzhi has more wolf king power, she can enter and leave the space at will, but Lu Chen can't.

  Since Lu Chen recognized her, she made Lu Chen and Wen Qiongzhi the target of everyone's scolding.

  The current Wen Qiongzhi is Niuniu. If Lu Chen wants to protect her, he chooses to be with Niuniu. If Lu Chen doesn't want her, then he will abandon his wife. After all, she is Wen Qiongzhi now.