121-130

Chapter 121 Let's choose the daughter-in-law

  "Qiongzhi, let's go out, let's go back." Lu Chen said.

  "But we are in a grotto now. As soon as we get out of space, we are in that grotto. We can't get out at all, and no one comes to save us. I listen to the movements outside every day. There is no movement at all outside." Wen Qiongzhi was a little discouraged.

  Lu Chen stretched out his hand and squeezed her nose, "Isn't there a tunnel outside? We can get out of the tunnel. My daughter-in-law wants to become a millionaire. How can I keep her here?"

  Wen Qiongzhi blushed slightly. After a while, laughed, it turned out that Lu Chenquan heard the words she muttered that night.

  She shook Lu Shen's hand and took him out of space.

  Two people stood in that grotto, and inside it was smeared.

  Wen Qiongzhi remembered that when she went back to the mountains late, Wang Han gave her a flashlight, she put it in the space, and she returned to the space and found the flashlight.

  "Qiongzhi, do you remember where you found me at the stone gate?" Lu Chen asked.

  He had already found a stranger before, but because the injury was too serious, he didn't take two steps, but he fell at the stone gate.

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, "I remember."

  At the time , she was afraid that she would walk into the same cave again, so, after making a mark, she wrote the number next to the stone gate. She was tripped by Lu Chen at the stone gate.

  "It's No. 1 Shimen." She took a flashlight and took a photo of those Shimen, and walked to the entrance of No. 1.

  "Let's go, that's the way." Lu Chen shook Wen Qiongzhi's hand. His big hands were warm. Wen Qiongzhi felt particularly at ease and followed him forward with confidence.

  Walked for about six or seven minutes, and then unexpectedly encountered a three-pronged mouth, which was another choice. If the choice was wrong, you might have walked into the deadlock.

  Wen Qiongzhi had to admire, "The people of our country, the people, are really too smart and too powerful. To dig a tunnel so complicated, you say, can they find a life when they walk in by themselves?"

  "There will be drawings." Lu Chen said.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at the three identical doors and said, "Which way shall we go now? Lu Chen, should you know which one is the birthplace?"

  Lu Chen was silent for a few seconds before looking at Wen Qiongzhi and said, "Whoever chooses."

  Wen Qiongzhi twitched the corners of her mouth. She didn't want to choose. She had no knowledge of this tunnel. How would she choose? If you choose to die, wouldn't the two of them...

  "Lu Chen, I..."

  "Daughter-in-law, I believe you."

  Wen Qiongzhi was interrupted by Lu Chen before he finished speaking.

  She had a bitter face, closed her eyes, and simply pointed at one casually.

  Lu Chen took her hand and walked to the stone gate. Wen Qiongzhi paused and said, "Lu Chen, you, are you sure you want to go through the gate I chose? You don't look at it anymore?"

  Lu Chen just stared at Wen Qiongzhi. , And then said in a gentle voice that she had never heard before: "Even if you die, I can die with you, I am satisfied."

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, "That's not good, you can't die, you pay your parents, me, me There are parents too."

  She is born again, it's impossible to die again.

  Lu Chen was amused by Wen Qiongzhi's look, and reached out to touch her face, "Silly wife, let's go, you can't die."

  He pulled Wen Qiongzhi and walked towards the door she chose.

Chapter 122 is back.

  All the way is unimpeded, and there is no danger, so I walked out.

  As soon as they walked out of this tunnel, they came out directly.

  Wen Qiongzhi cheered for a while, "Lu Chen, we came out, and I actually chose the right one. I chose the sect. Am I your lucky star? You say."

  Lu Chen nodded, "Yes, you are my lucky star, so I will live my life. Keeping you by your side, you can't let you run, and become someone else's lucky star."

  Wen Qiongzhi clung to his arm, "I won't go with others."

  She hopped forward, and the air was fresh outside. , The flowers and plants make her feel good.

  Lu Chen followed her and smiled lightly.

  He didn't tell Wen Qiongzhi that there is actually no such thing as a dead end in this tunnel. It was there during wars before, but it was not as terrible as she thought. Isn't it just a puddle or a quagmire? These are the first few days. He had already filled it up in 2016. Before he joined the Chamber of Commerce, he had participated in filling these tunnels. Therefore, he was actually very familiar with the terrain here.

  The two of them went all the way, and there was no car to ride anyway. When they were hungry, Wen Qiongzhi took Landing and sank into the space to cook for him. When they were sleepy, they also took a rest in the space.

  After walking for two full days, he returned to the chamber of commerce.

  Originally, the Chamber of Commerce had prepared to send a telegram to Lu Chen's parents, saying that he had sacrificed, but they did not expect that they would come back.

  After everyone's astonishment, there was ecstasy.

  Yan Hua still had injuries on his body, and his leg was still limping. He heard that Lu Chen and Wen Qiongzhi had returned. Regardless of the doctor's dissuasion, he insisted on getting off the bed and ran out with a stick.

  When he saw Lu Chen, tears burst into his eyes, "Captain, you, you are back."

  This sentence is really full of emotion, and it contains various emotions.

  Lu Chen nodded, "Well, I'm back."

  He wiped a tear, "Captain, I thought you would never come back again, I, I am very worried about you."

  Hearing Yan Hua's words, He bends his lips.

  Yan Hua turned to look at Wen Qiongzhi again, and murmured, "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, are you okay?"

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, "It's okay, but I'm very relieved to hear you call my sister-in-law. Did you think I was not worthy of being your sister-in-law before?"

  Yan Hua was a little embarrassed and scratched his head.

  Lu Chen knew that before he refused to call Qiongzhi sister-in-law because he had thoughts about Qiongzhi, but now, he should not have any thoughts anymore.

  "What are you doing here? Don't order the goods." Team Jiang came out and scolded everyone away. He walked up to Lu Chen, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Captain Lu, that's great. "

  Lu Chen saluted towards Captain Jiang.

  This day was a busy day, and it was also a day of carnival. Because Lu Chen came back, everyone was very happy. Team Jiang asked the kitchen to cook two more dishes.

  Wen Qiongzhi didn't rest long either, and went to the kitchen to help.

  She took some dishes out of the space and said to the uncle kitchen: "Uncle, let's eat barbecue and hot pot at night. It's not easy to cook the hot pot and barbecue for so many people. It's very convenient to cook it ourselves, and we can also be free." The

  uncle kitchen knows what the hot pot is, but what a barbecue is, he hasn't eaten it.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said: "We picked these vegetables, washed them, potatoes, eggplants, and sweet potatoes, which can be cut into slices, put on this wire, and we will set up a fire and roast them later..."