461-470

Chapter 461 Thinking about the past, thinking about the present, and thinking about the future

  Wen Qiongzhi finished speaking, but he thought in his heart that Lu Chen was still the same Lu Chen, he said the same things, did things, and moved almost exactly the same.

  Lu Chen only felt that his body was hurting badly, he just felt that his bones were about to be broken, he looked at Wen Qiongzhi, "Daughter-in-law, don't you hurt?"

  "My body is okay , it won't hurt." Wen Qiongzhi looked at him softly , swam towards him, and slowly stretched out his arms to hug him.

  She still remembered that he said before that as long as she held him, he didn't feel that much pain.

  Under this sinking, the whole face and even the whole head hurt so badly, as if it was about to explode.

  He could even hear the rattling in his head.

  "Ah—" Lu Chen exclaimed fiercely.

  'Wow' suddenly emerged from the water.

  Lu Chen, whose face was full of water, stared at Wen Qiongzhi, and his eyes fell on her as if they were substantial.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked a little uncomfortable, "A Chen, you, are you all right?"

  She also often takes a bath in this pond, but she has never put her head in water, and she doesn't know if it will have any side effects.

  Thinking of this, she was a little scared, and she didn't care about his gaze, so she reached out and stroked his forehead, "A-Shen

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at him in surprise, since he lost his memory, although he has been calling her daughter-in-law, he has always been right. She is polite and has never been like this before. Is he...remembering the past?

  Or did he soak his head in the water in this pond and his whole person has changed?

  Wen Qiongzhi's head is like a paste, and he is still thinking about landing What happened to Shen, Lu Chen bent over, picked her up from the water, and walked up from the pond step by step. The

  two of them were covered in water, leaving a trail of water.

  "Daughter-in-law." Lu Chen gently placed Wen Qiongzhi on the bed

  , but these simple three words contained endless emotions and sadness, and the cry was a thousand times.

  Wen Qiongzhi only felt that her whole body was trembling, and she murmured, "A Chen."

  "I'm sorry for you." Lu Chen's voice was low, and he reached out and gently wiped the water from her face.

  "Do you remember?" Wen Qiongzhi's voice trembled as she asked.

  "I remembered it, I remembered it all, remembered our past, remembered our present, and thought about our future." Lu Chen said in a low voice, staring at Wen Qiongzhi with burning eyes.

Chapter 462 Beautiful Dream

  "You finally remembered, you finally remembered, if you don't remember anymore, your parents and sister will be in a panic." Wen Qiongzhi reached out and beat him, "Lu Chen, how dare you I forgot, you actually dare to forget me, if I didn't have to pester you with a shameless face back then, would there be no future between us?" Wen Qiongzhi asked in a crying voice while beating him.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry daughter-in-law." Lu Chen hugged Wen Qiongzhi tightly in his arms, and gently wiped the tears from her face, but she couldn't wipe it off, and she kept crying.

  Lu Chen didn't wipe it at all, he jumped up and kissed the tears away.

  "Daughter-in-law, our mother urged us to have a baby quickly. We haven't completed this task for so long. We have to keep working hard." Lu Chen said in a low voice.

  The tears on Wen Qiongzhi's face hadn't completely dried yet. As soon as he heard what he said, his face flushed red, and he pushed him gently.

  Lu Chen bent his lips and covered her body...

  Lu Chen seemed to want to make up for all the affection he owed Wen Qiongzhi for so long, and he didn't know how long it took until Wen Qiongzhi was about to fall asleep. That's it.

  This daughter-in-law fell asleep, and he couldn't get out of the space himself, so he could only sleep in the space for one night.

  She was probably tired. Wen Qiongzhi slept very soundly that night and had a very beautiful dream. In her dream, she and Lu Chen had a child. The whole family was very happy. Her mother-in-law never doubted her, and she played with her grandson every day. My son, the family is happy.

  When she opened her eyes, it was already bright, her mind was still in the dream scene, and the corners of her lips curved.

  Lu Chen was lying beside her, propping his head on one hand, lying on his side, just staring at her like that, he couldn't get enough of such a beautiful daughter-in-law.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you dreaming?" Lu Chen said suddenly, and Wen Qiongzhi suddenly recovered from his dream state and turned to look at him, "You scared me to death?"

  Lu Chen said with a low smile: "Chun | Dream?"

  "Bah , you just had a spring||||||||||||||||||||||||||" Wen Qiongzhi glared at him, and then said with a smile : "I dreamed that we have a child..." "Look, it is not a dreamingsspring The child, how did this child come, I have to do that." Lu Chen's lips curved even more, and his eyes were full of spring.

  Wen Qiongzhi blushed and glared at him with gritted teeth, "What's the matter, I'm not dreaming about the process of having a baby, what I'm dreaming is that we already have a baby, you have your own job, and I also have my own job, Dad. Mom helps us play with the children at home, my sister has her own happiness, and our family is very happy."

  Lu Chen raised his eyebrows and asked, "Did you dream that my sister also has her own happiness? She remarried. Married to whom?

  Could it be Wang Han?" Wen Qiongzhi nodded lightly, "It's Brother Wang, Ah Chen, you are awesome, you even know my dreams."

  Lu Chen rolled over and pressed her down on her. On the body, "Hmph, it was another man in the dream, or Wang Han, daughter-in-law, do you still miss Wang Han?"

  "Fart, where did I think?" Wen Qiongzhi reached out and pushed him, "I Seeing how my sister and Big Brother Wang were like yesterday, my sister must have fallen in love with Big Brother Wang, that's why I had such a dream."