281-290

Chapter 281 Fear

  She looked at Wen Qiongzhi with a pale face.

  The expression on Wen Qiongzhi's face said faintly: "Xiao Xun'er is the grandson of the Wang family, so what's going to do with you? You want to take him away, just abduct."

  "I'm just trying to help..."

  Ahui hasn't finished speaking. Xiao Xun'er said milkily, "Auntie, she asked me to call her mother. She also said to take me away so that my mother would never find me."

  Ahui looked at Xiao Xun'er in disbelief. Xiao Xun'er shrank into Lu Yaqi's arms, and weakly, said timidly, "She is a bad guy, she wants to sell me."

  "She really wants to abduct a child." Someone whispered.

  "I don't have one, why should I sell this kid?" Ahui still wanted to quibble.

  Wen Qiongzhi bent her lips and smiled: "Because you are the woman Wang Ziqiang raised outside. My sister divorced Wang Ziqiang. It was not because of you. You later became pregnant with Wang Ziqiang's child, but Wang Ziqiang was crazy and your child was gone, so , You are jealous of my sister." As soon as Wen Qiongzhi said this, everyone was boiling. Since ancient times, the power of gossip has been very powerful, and everyone looked at Ahui with strange eyes.

  Others whispered, "This Ahui usually looks like a good girl. She is actually a bitch who destroys other people's families."

  "This kind of woman is too disgusting. It not only destroys other people's families, but also wants to be trafficked." People's children, how could there be such a vicious woman in this world."

  A Hui's eyes widened suddenly. Why would Wen Qiongzhi know this? How could Wen Qiongzhi know her? When Lu Yaqi and Wang Ziqiang divorced, all of them only knew that Wang Ziqiang had someone outside, but they didn't know who the woman outside was? How did she know her?

  What she didn't know was that Wen Qiongzhi could see her clearly when she was in the space, and even knew about the mole on her ass.

  She still denied, "I don't know what you are talking about, I, I don't even know Wang Ziqiang."

  "Really? People are pregnant with the children, and you still don't know them? You said at the beginning, whether Wang Ziqiang is divorced or not, you are willing to have children for him, but when he is married and divorced, how can you kill the child? Is it?" Wen Qiongzhi's voice was still faint, but everyone heard her words.

  A Hui looked at Wen Qiongzhi fiercely. How could she know what she had said to Wang Ziqiang?

  "You..." Ahui looked at Wen Qiongzhi incredulously.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said: "Do you still remember one day, when you two were working in broad daylight, Wang Ziqiang was hit on the head by a stone."

  "Yes, it's you?" Ahui looked like a ghost. Wen Qiongzhi, "You, where were you at that time?"

  The window of her room could be closed at that time, and it was impossible for the stone to fly in from the window.

  Wen Qiongzhi did not answer her, but just looked at her with a smile. She knew that only A Hui would pay attention to where she was at the time, and everyone else's focus was on A Hui being a woman outside Wang Ziqiang. On the matter.

  A Hui is full of agitated spirits, "You, you..." "You" for a long time, and there is no "you" coming out of it, but in the bottom of my heart, there is a deep fear of Wen Qiongzhi.

  "Ahui, if you lose your child, it can be regarded as your retribution for destroying other people's families. I didn't want to care about you, but you have to keep doing it. I think the detention center is very suitable for you." Wen Qiongzhi finished faintly.

Chapter 282 Invite Wang Han

  Wang Han said to Li Fei: "Send her to the police station, it is said that she is abducting children."

  "Okay, Brother Wang." Li Fei immediately twisted Ahui and walked forward.

  Ahui suddenly laughed, "Wen Qiongzhi, I have been selling things with you in the supply and marketing agency for so long, and I have also been kind to you and Lu Yaqi, pretending not to know you, you have always regarded me as a joke. Look at it?"

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, "You think too much. If you don't make any moths anymore, we should not know you or look at your jokes. It's a pity that you have to be a monster yourself, which is weird. Who is it?"

  "Haha..." Ahui laughed wildly, "Who is it to blame? Of course it is to blame you. I could have a good family and I will have a lovely child, but because of you, they just get divorced. The divorce, why make the matter so big? Let everyone know that Wang Ziqiang has someone out there, and you drove him crazy, so that my child and I have no way to live. I can only knock the child out, and my child is formed. , I knocked him out, do you know how painful I was? I almost died, I blame you, I blame you all..."

  Everyone in the room was getting goose bumps on hearing what Ahui said, this day There is such a shameless woman underneath, who destroys other people's families by herself, and still thinks about happiness? What good things are you thinking of?

  Everyone couldn't listen anymore, and Li Fei couldn't listen anymore. He forcefully pulled Ahui, who was already crazy, to the police station.

  Ahui is gone. Mother Lu and the old lady of the Wang family haven't finished the quarrel here. Lu Yaqi pulled Mother Lu and said, "Mom, stop quarreling, let's go home."

  Mother Lu turned to leave and turned around. He spit, "Bah, your son deserves to be crazy." When the Lu family were gone, all the onlookers dispersed, leaving only the old lady Wang sitting on the ground and crying while Jiang Yan was still crying there. Jiang Li woke up.

  Back home, Lu Chen invited Wang Han, "Brother Wang, let's sit at home for a while and have a meal together. Thank you for saving my little nephew today."

  Xiao Xun'er also came over to pull Wang Han's pants, "Uncle Wang, my aunt's cooking is delicious, come eat."

  Lu Yaqi also hurriedly said, "Big Brother Wang, you come to the house to eat, and Aunt Wang and We will bring all the little tigers. Tonight, our two families will have dinner together. We will cook a few more dishes. Our Qiongzhi craftsmanship is very good. She and I have also learned a lot of dishes."

  Wang Han shook his head and said, "I'll just I'm not going anymore. I had some business dealings with Qiongzhi before, and they were seen by others. Therefore, they have been misunderstood by others. If I go to your house for a meal, I won't be misunderstood and die? Forget it, forget it. "

  Anyway, now the rural areas can also buy and sell freely, so he directly told about his business dealings with Wen Qiongzhi, so that the Lu family would not misunderstand Wen Qiongzhi again.

  "How can we misunderstand you and Qiongzhi, we know that you and Qiongzhi were in business before, right? Achen." Lu Yaqi was a little anxious, pulling Lu Shen, and strongly inviting Wang Han.

  Wang Han looked at mother Lu andsaid:. "You do not get me wrong, does not mean others do not misunderstand ah, if today there is no threat of a return, some people are afraid to have to say anything to me and Qiongzhi"

  Lu mother heard Wang Han's words were a bit embarrassing. She coughed lightly and said, "I, I didn't misunderstand Qiong Zhi this time. When they asked me to go, they only said that Qiong Zhi had something wrong. I thought Qiong Zhi was really wrong. Something happened, so I went to have a look. I didn't realize that those two women were actually trying to harm our family Qiongzhi. "