191-200

Chapter 191 Heart Tired

  As soon as Wang Han heard Wen Qiongzhi's voice, the stick he lifted froze in midair, and when he approached and took a closer look, he discovered that the two of them were actually Wen Qiongzhi and Lu Chen.

  And at this moment, the two of them were in an ambiguous posture. He was a little embarrassed and coughed slightly, "What are you husband and wife doing in the snow in the middle of the night?"

  Lu Chen lay halfway in the snow, reaching out and holding Wen Qiongzhi. "Qiongzhi said, this is more interesting."

  "Cough cough cough..." Wang Han was really embarrassed to death. He coughed a few times, turned his back to them and said, "I'll go back to the house first, and you guys too. Go back early. Although you're affectionate in the snow, it is easy to catch a cold."

  After speaking, he walked back to the house in a mess.

  Lu Chen got up from the snow, bent over and hugged Wen Qiongzhi horizontally, and hugged directly into the house.

  Wen Qiongzhi hugged his neck and stared at him until he put her on the kang. She didn't let go. She turned over and pressed him onto the kang again, and asked, "Why did you come back suddenly at night?"

  Lu Chen stared at her with a sour tone, "Why do you plan to go if I want to come back?"

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little confused by his sour tone and this inexplicable remark, "What am I going to do? Go? Am I right at home?"

  Lu Chen looked serious, turned over, sat up, sat face to face with Wen Qiongzhi, and asked: "This is the middle of the night, you go to Wang Han's house?"

  Wen Qiongzhi just remembered that Lu Chen had just returned. At that time, she just planned to go to Wang Han's wall and grab Xiao Mink off.

  She hurriedly explained, "No, I brought Xiaobai out to play, it jumped to the wall of Brother Wang's house, I am going to catch it, you just..." After talking, she suddenly remembered, Xiao Mink is still outside.

  "Hey, Xiao Bai is still outside, I have to go get it back." Wen Qiongzhi got off the Kang and ran out.

  Lu Chen stared at the back of his little daughter-in-law, a little helpless. He also got off the kang and went out to help his wife to find Xiao Miao.

  However, as soon as they left the door of the room, they saw the little thing lying timidly at the door of their room, looking pitiful.

  Wen Qiongzhi picked up the little thing and hurriedly sent it into the space.

  As soon as it entered the space, the little thing immediately said, "Master, don't abandon me, I am obedient, I will always be obedient."

  Wen Qiongzhi touched its little head, "I am obediently in the space, I will come in to see you tomorrow. Eat something when you are hungry, and go to bed if you are not hungry." "Master, master, don't go." The little thing grabbed Wen Qiongzhi with his paws and prevented her from leaving.

  Wen Qiongzhi saw Lu Chen in a hurry, soothed the little thing indiscriminately, and gave him some food, and hurriedly made room.

  Lu Chen flicked water and just finished washing.

  Wen Qiongzhi took the clothes he changed and put it aside, climbed onto the kang, and lay down beside him, gently touching his hands.

  Lu Chen turned over and gave her a back.

  Wen Qiongzhi was startled, what's the situation?

  You should be tired, right? He should be tired when he comes back so late, and he doesn't know if he is hungry or not.

  Wen Qiongzhi patted him with his hand, "Are you hungry?"

  Lu Chen still ignored her, and Wen Qiongzhi asked again , "I'm tired?"

  Lu Chen faintly replied, "Heart tired."

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little inexplicable," Are you having trouble with your work?"

  Lu Chen sat up, staring at her and said, "I can handle my work, but I can't handle your affairs, and I dare not ask too much."

Chapter 192 Confession

  Wen Qiongzhi is really flustered now, "Brother Lu Chen, if you have anything, just ask directly, if there is anything you dare not ask, we are a husband and wife, and there is nothing between us who dare not ask, can't ask Is it true? If we talk and do things, we must be careful and think twice about it. Isn't it a mistake for us to be together?"

  Lu Chen was silent for a while before asking, "Daughter-in-law, between you and Wang Han What's the matter ?" Wen Qiongzhi waved his hand hurriedly, "There is nothing wrong with Brother Wang, who did you listen to?"

  She knew that since Wang Ziqiang said that last time, Brother Lu Chen felt One knot has not been opened.

  "I didn't listen to what others said, I just felt that there was a secret between you."

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little anxious, "Oh, that's not the case, Brother Lu Chen, the relationship between Brother Wang and I is innocent, but there are some things. , I promised Brother Wang that I can't tell others."

  "Neither can I?" Lu Chen asked Wen Qiongzhi, staring at him.

  Wen Qiongzhi remembered the time when Wang Han had told her, especially that he could not tell Lu Chen, so she nodded.

  Lu Chen took a deep breath, and almost did not breathe, his daughter-in-law really dared to nod her head.

  "Well, well, there is a secret between you and him that I don't know. You and I have no secret, but you have it with him." Lu Chen said so sourly, he didn't sleep anymore and jumped off the kang. , Put your hands on the ground and start doing push-ups.

  He is really angry, but he can't cast his anger on his little wife, so he can only toss himself.

  Wen Qiongzhi sat on the kang and saw Lu Chen's appearance, and quickly called him, "Brother Lu Chen, what are you doing? It's cold on the ground, hurry up on the kang."

  Lu Chen ignored her, but did this push-up more vigorously.

  "Well, well, I'll tell you, but I told you, you can't tell others, and you are not allowed to trouble Wang Brother." Wen Qiongzhi was a little bit dumbfounded. How did you find that Lu Chen was so naive.

  In her previous life, she actually felt that he had no interest and was too mature. It turned out that he was such a Lu Shen.

  I'm afraid he would catch a cold without wearing clothes in such a cold day, so she should tell him, the big deal, she will plead guilty to Wang Han later.

  However, sincerity is the most important thing in doing business. This time, she has no integrity. I am afraid that she will not be able to do this business in the future. Forget it, don't do it if she doesn't do it. It's not good to catch a cold again.

  Lu Chen didn't speak, and continued to do push-ups, but his ears were erect.

  Wen Qiongzhi sighed and said, "Brother Wang is on the black market, and I often buy things from him."

  "Aren't all your things in the space?" Lu Chen immediately interjected.

  Wen Qiongzhi glared at him, "The vegetables in my space don't need seeds? Really, there are so many things produced in my space, and we can't finish eating them, so I took them and sold them last time. I have also seen it. I have saved 500 yuan."

  Lu Chen stopped then and said, "What's the secret to this, you don't tell me."

  "You don't have a good relationship with some people above. Yes , Brother Wang was worried that you would denounce him and take his lair."