251-260

Chapter 251 First guest

  After the cold skin is steamed, put the previously washed gluten on a plate and steam it, cut into small pieces for later use.

  After checking the time, it was only six o'clock. She took out a few sheets, cut them into thin strips, put them in a bowl, topped them with boiled bean sprouts and cucumber shreds, put a few pieces of gluten, and poured them on her carefully. Add a layer of red chili oil on top of the seasoning water.

  A portion of the cold skin is prepared, and then mixed with it, you can eat it. Looking at the red, bright cold skin, you will have an appetite.

  She adjusted one for Lu's father, Lu's mother, and Lu Yaqi, and asked the three of them to try it first.

  Obviously it is quite spicy, but the more I eat it, the more I want to eat it. The spicy is very refreshing, it is not spicy, and it is a kind of spicy. The cucumber and bean sprouts inside are crispy and the noodles are thin but thin. Very chewy, very chewy, but not hard, soft, soft, gluten soft, full of her chili oil and the soup she carefully brewed, and bite into her mouth full of fragrance.

  Mother Lu's eyes brightened after eating this Liangpi, and she was surprised: "It turns out that noodles still have this method. I thought that noodles can be made into noodles, which can be cooked in a pot."

  Wen Qiongzhi laughed, "Mom. There are many ways to eat noodles. I will make you another kind of noodles at night."

  "Okay, okay, aunt is the best." Xiao Xun'er bit the Liangpi, sucked his mouth, and talked. .

  Lu Yaqi looked at her son, "Why are you eating spicy too?"

  "It's delicious." Xiao Xun'er's face was covered with red chili oil.

  Wen Qiongzhi took the veil and wiped the little guy's face, "Don't get the pepper in your eyes, you can definitely cry." The

  little guy cracked his mouth and laughed.

  After eating the cold skin, Wen Qiongzhi found a big box, put the juice squeezed last night, as well as the prepared cold skin, seasoning water, chili oil, all kinds of stewed vegetables into a basket, and tied the basket to the bicycle. I took a case board and a kitchen knife and tied it to the bicycle.

  She and Lu Yaqi didn't ride a bicycle either, they just pushed it like that, with one person still holding the basket behind, and the two of them walked all the way to town.

  When I arrived in the town, at seven ten ten, the supply and marketing cooperative had not yet opened the door.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little speechless. She didn't think of this. She only thought that she could sell it earlier, but she didn't expect the supply and marketing cooperative to open so late.

  The two held their bicycles at the door of the supply and marketing agency, and Wen Qiongzhi moved the basket from the bicycle.

  Suddenly someone came behind, who was actually an acquaintance.

  It's Li Fei.

  "Sister Qiongzhi, what are you doing here?" Li Fei asked.

  "To sell rice, I rented a stall in this supply and marketing agency, and I plan to sell drinks here, and then sell Liangpi, meat tongs and so on." Wen Qiongzhi probably talked to Li Fei.

  Li Fei touched his belly and said, "I just happened to be out to do errands, and I didn't have breakfast, Sister Qiongzhi, you can bring me a steamed bun and Liangpi."

  Li Fei also often goes out with Wang Han. People, this Liangpi and Roujiamo have been eaten in another city.

  "Well, wait, I'll adjust a bowl for you." Wen Qiongzhi quickly responded.

  She then under the lid on top of the cutting board into the basket, take out two cool Peel, gave Li Fei, and fishing out a piece of meat, and asked Li Fei, "You do not eat green peppers?"

  "Eat, put it."

  Wen Qiongzhi chopped up the fished meat mixed with green peppers, sliced ​​the pancakes, stuffed the meat and green peppers into the pancakes, put them in a paper bag, and handed them to Li Fei.

Chapter 252 Jiang Li 

Li Fei took a bite of the steamed bun, the gravy overflowed his mouth, and the hotness of the green pepper, which was so satisfying. Wen Qiongzhi handed him the chopsticks, took another bite of Liangpi, his mouth was full of food, he barely spoke, and gave Wen Qiongzhi a thumbs up.

  Wen Qiongzhi just smiled slightly, "Eat first, if it's not enough, sister will make you some braised pork?"