101-110

Chapter 101 made everyone look at her better.

  Wen Qiongzhi was taken aback and laughed, "It's okay, or else, I'll make breakfast with you for everyone to eat." The uncle in the kitchen was naturally very happy, "Okay," Okay,let 's go." "Then i'll come when I put the washbasin back."

  "Well, then I will go to the kitchen to prepare. You said, what materials are needed?" Kitchen Uncle asked.

  Wen Qiongzhi thought for a while and said, "Why don't we make steamed buns and make some sweet potato porridge."

  "Yes, we have many sweet potatoes. What do we use for fillings for steamed buns?" asked the uncle in the kitchen.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said: "Uncle, you go to chop some green onion first. I brought a lot of things from home, and I will bring some over there."

  After that, Wen Qiongzhi turned back to the dormitory, and the uncle kitchen went back to the kitchen.

  Wen Qiongzhi entered the space, took a sip from the well water, immediately refreshed, and put the scoop down, she cut a piece of wild boar hind leg meat from last time, took cabbage, eggplant, and a lot of various vegetables. But she thought again, if you take too much, it will inevitably make people doubt, so she put it down again.

  The little mink followed her, jumping around, but Wen Qiongzhi looked at the little guy as if he was a little thinner. She had read in the book before that the mink actually wants to eat something that contains more protein. , She can get some eggs for it to eat.

  Reached out and touched Xiao Mink, he came out of the space.

  She loaded a pot of vegetables into the kitchen, and smiled and said to the uncle: "Uncle, these are the things I brought from home. We will make more buns in a while. After all, everyone has different tastes."

  "Sure." The uncle kitchen has already cut up the sweet potatoes and a lot of green onions.

  There must be more than the uncle in the kitchen, but there are also three chefs, but the uncle is the chef.

  Five people began to make breakfast.

  There are four or five kinds of buns, including spicy eggplant buns, meat buns, kimchi buns, bean buns, and vegetable cabbage buns.

  Sweet potato porridge is also boiled in the pot.

  When everyone came back from exercising, everyone from far away smelled the scent of steamed buns, and they all took their bowls to cook.

  The skin of the bun is soft, and the stuffing inside, whether it is a vegetarian bun or a meat bun, is oily and fragrant. The sweet potato porridge is soft and rotten, sweet and delicious.

  There are not many steamed buns. Everyone can make one, and it comes with steamed buns, so everyone can eat and be full.

  "My goodness, how do I feel that since my sister-in-law came here, our food is so good." Bai Zhenxing said.

  While biting the big bun, Wu Hao said, "Who said the sister-in-law is bad? How do I think the sister-in-law is beautiful, virtuous, and careful. I saw that I can't eat spicy food yesterday, so he cooked two vegetarian dishes for me. "

  Yes, that is, I also think sister-in-law is good."

  A group of people gathered around and praised Wen Qiongzhi.

  "Is the news before that inaccurate? Why did you say that my sister-in-law is at odds with our captain and we are going to divorce?"

  "Fuck shit, next time I let me hear who says our sister-in-law is not good, I Interrupt his dog legs." Wu Hao became annoyed all at once, he was forbidden to say that his sister-in-law was not good anyway.

  What a caring person, he thought yesterday that he was going to be out of food, but his sister-in-law actually fried light-flavored dishes for him.

  Wen Qiongzhi curled her lips and smiled when she heard the praise from everyone. It seemed that it was worth it this time, at least it changed everyone's attitude towards her.

 Chapter 102 Dating

After eating breakfast, Wen Qiongzhi helped the uncle in the kitchen clean the dishes again, and the uncle said while washing the dishes: "Xiao Wen, your mother-in-law sent a telegram to say that you are divorcing Captain Lu, is it fake? Does your mother-in-law have an opinion about you? This has been a difficult relationship since ancient times, but when you come this time, everyone knows about you, and you can no longer be a demon."

  Wen Qiongzhi was startled, and then sHe smiled and said, "No, my mother-in-law is very good. Before, I was young and ignorant, and I didn't know how well Lu Chen is good. Now that I know, I won't make trouble anymore." The uncle kitchen was surprised . Wen actually spoke for her mother-in-law, she was a good daughter-in-law.

  Lu Chen came to the kitchen to find Wen Qiongzhi. Hearing these words from her, his heart felt sweet.

  After Wen Qiongzhi helped Uncle wash the bowls, Lu Chen said, "I'll take you out for a walk."

  "Okay." Wen Qiongzhi nodded with a smile and washed his hands.

  She took Lu Shen's arm and walked out of the dormitory compound.

  The place where their Chamber of Commerce team is stationed is a relatively remote place. There are no department stores or markets. The outside is desolate and the land has not been cultivated.

  However, it is very natural. The sky here is blue and the clouds are white. Compared to many years later, the air now is not known as much better, without pollution and noise.

  Wen Qiongzhi walked to a piece of grass, his feet were soft, and his breath smelled of grass and wildflowers.

  "Brother Lu Chen, this place is beautiful." Wen Qiongzhi said, tilting his head to look at Lu Shen.

  Lu Chen is actually a little puzzled, but it's just a wild land. What's so beautiful?

  But his daughter-in-law said that she was beautiful, so it must be beautiful, so he looked around, and she was indeed beautiful.

  Wen Qiongzhi ran around on the grass, picked a handful of wild flowers in his hand, and Lu Chen followed her.

  Soon, Wen Qiongzhi came over with a handful of wild flowers. They were of all colors, red, yellow, and purple. She brought a handful of flowers to Lu Chen's nose, "Brother Lu Chen, you smell it. Doesn't the flower smell fragrant?" "

  Fragrant." Lu Chen nodded, feeling inexplicably that the flowers picked by his daughter-in-law were more beautiful than others. The main reason was that the colors were very nice, and they weren't neatly arranged. They were long and short. nice.

  In her previous life, Wen Qiongzhi often read some magazines, and she also learned some of the flower arranging techniques.

  "Brother Lu Chen, where is it over there?" Wen Qiongzhi asked, pointing to the lake in front.

  Lu Chen looked up and said, "There is Pudan Lake over there ."