781-800

Chapter 781 Master, see if I'm good at it.

  Wen Qiongzhi just shook his head, "It's okay, I'm okay, let's go."

  Aunt Chen rubbed her again, and then bought some more vegetables with Wen Qiongzhi, Wen Qiongzhi breathed a sigh of relief when he was about to get to the door of the house. Today's incident is over, and it shouldn't happen again.

  When entering the house, Wen Qiongzhi said, "I'll pick up the child."

  "I'll be with you." Aunt Chen said.

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, "No, there is still a long way to go. In the middle of the day, parents and A Chen will come back for dinner. Aunt Chen, go back first."

  Aunt Chen thought for a while, and finally nodded and went into the house.

  Wen Qiongzhi found an empty place and entered the space.

  As soon as she entered, she saw Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai teasing the children.

  The two little boys were rocking around on the small rocking bed, but Xiaobai and Xiaohei really worked hard, and the two minks really thought of a lot of ways to make them happy.

  The two ferrets grimaced on the ground, squeaked, turned in circles, and jumped around in space, and the children giggled.

  Wen Qiongzhi came over, Xiaobai jumped on her shoulder, and said proudly, "Master, do you think I am good at making the child so happy."

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, and when she went to hold the child, look Seeing Xiao Hei's reluctant eyes, she gently touched Xiao Hei and said, "If you work hard, you will have children in the future."

  Xiao Hei blushed shyly, uh, this blushing was made up by Wen Qiongzhi, because she Seeing Xiao Hei running away as if shy, based on her years of experience in reading romance novels, she should be shy.

  Wen Qiongzhi patted Xiaobai and said, "Come on!"

  Xiaobai said shyly, "We are very pure."

  Xiaobai was really shy, and he could tell from his voice.

  Wen Qiongzhi just smiled, "I'm leaving."

  While Aunt Chen was busy in the kitchen, she came out directly from the space and was in the room.

  Aunt Chen came out of the kitchen and was surprised to see Wen Qiongzhi, "When did you come back? Why didn't you make a sound."

  "Aunt Chen, what did you do? Why is it so delicious?" Wen Qiongzhi changed the subject.

  Aunt Chen smiled and said, "Don't you want to eat dumplings today? I mixed the stuffing and made a soup. Today I steamed the dumplings and made a big bone soup."

  "It turned out to be the taste of big bone soup. No wonder it smells so good." Wen Qiongzhi took another deep breath.

  Aunt Chen said again, "I also put radishes in. It's fragrant, but it's not cooked yet. I'm looking at you."

  Wen Qiongzhi stuck out his tongue.

  Aunt Chen went to the kitchen, "I'm going to make dumplings, look at the child."

  Wen Qiongzhi sat beside the shaker, shaking the child gently with her hands, her heart was chaotic.

  At dinner time, Niuniu came back and looked at Wen Qiongzhi for a long time, but finally her eyes fell on Aunt Chen, she pursed her lips and said nothing.

  When Aunt Chen served dinner, she just didn't give it to Niuniu, she wanted to let Niuniu know herself and be able to leave by herself.

  But Niuniu just lowered her head and didn't speak. Pei Xiutong served Niuniu's meal herself and put a piece of spareribs in her bowl.

  Niuniu eats silently.

  In the evening, Wen Qiongzhi put the child to sleep, and then got into the space to cultivate herbs.

  Originally, she thought that Ah Chen's illness was cured and she no longer needed these things. She didn't need to worry so much, but when it rained that day, Ah Chen suddenly froze again, and she felt that it was necessary to nurture more. Some herbs, so that Ah Chen is well and no longer suffers from freezing.

 Chapter 782 I'm Afraid You'll Be Frozen Into an Iceman

  After taking a shower, Lu Chen lay on the bed, quietly watching the child, waiting for Wen Qiongzhi to come out of the space.

  As a result, Wen Qiongzhi didn't come out of the space until the middle of the night, still to breastfeed the child.

  She feeds the baby three times a night.

  When she was feeding the baby, Lu Chen was watching. When the feeding was over, she wanted to enter the space again, but Lu Chen suddenly grabbed her wrist and said, "Rest."

  Wen Qiongzhi lowered her eyes and said, "A Chen, I'm so scared."

  "Don't be afraid, there is me." Lu Chen stretched his long arms and took her into his arms.

  Wen Qiongzhi leaned against his arms, feeling a little sad, "A Chen, you will never leave me, right?"

  Lu Chen nodded.

  "But I'm so scared, I'm scared that you will be frozen into an ice man, I'm scared that you can't wake up like the last time, Ah Chen, I want you to live, I want our children to have a father, I want you Be able to talk to me and stand in front of me alive." Wen Qiongzhi said incoherently and in a panic.

  With fear on her face, she looked up at Lu Shen.

  Lu Chen clenched his hands tightly and wrapped her tightly in his arms, but didn't say a word, because he himself didn't know when he would be frozen, and he had no way to fight against it.

  "A Chen, I've always dreamed that you were frozen in a large piece of ice. That place, the world of ice and snow, I was so scared that it would become a reality, A Chen, A Chen, I don't want to, I don't want to..."

  Wen Qiongzhi He suddenly opened his arms and hugged him tightly.

  She was finally reborn, she was able to be with Ah Chen after a long time, she didn't want to make any mistakes, she wanted to live with him for a lifetime.

  But she couldn't tell Ah Chen these words.

  "If..." Lu Chen was silent for a few seconds before continuing: "If I can't wake up, you can remarry with the child."

  Wen Qiongzhi suddenly widened his eyes and pushed Lu Chen away, "You, what did you say?"

  Lu Chen's lips moved, but he didn't say a word.

  If Qiongzhi is not with him, maybe she will have a very good life in this life. He let Qiongzhi reborn, just to make her life better and let her live a happy life, because he has seen her be The torment of stomach cancer.

  He wanted her to live well. If he had let her go, or had not forced her to marry her, her life would not have been like that, but who would have thought that after Qiongzhi was reborn, he would not remember anything. Now, he still forced her to marry her. Although he wanted to let her go, but she wanted to stay, he was still very happy and let her be with him again.

  Although this life is different from the previous life, they love and know each other, but the result is still not good.

  Seeing Lu Chen's silence, Wen Qiongzhi beat him with his fists, "Lu Chen, you bastard, you bastard, how could you say such a thing? What is Wen Qiongzhi in your heart? Is it a wife? Is it a lover? Do you want to live with you? Do you think I can only be rich with you, and can't share weal and woe?"

  Lu Chen's lips twitched again, but he didn't speak, he just stretched out his hand and hugged Wen Qiongzhi tightly.

  Aunt Chen came out to go to the toilet and heard the young couple arguing in the house. She couldn't quite hear what they were arguing about, but she knew they were quarreling.

  In her mind, Ah Chen came out of the shower that night and stared at Niuniu's back again. Could it be that Ah Chen really cares about that girl? Are you arguing with Qiongzhi now?