681-690

Chapter 681 Angry (1) 

As soon as Wen Qiongzhi looked up, she saw a picture hanging on the wall, the one the woman had shown her before, a girl with two braids and a sweet smile.

  Wen Qiongzhi just felt familiar, but he couldn't remember it, and in the end he didn't even think about it.

  Lu Chen gave the woman who brought them 100 yuan and asked her to help take care of the woman, so he took the family back.

  Wen Qiongzhi's legs were a little weak, and as soon as she walked out the door, she almost fell, and Lu Chen simply bent over and picked her up.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little embarrassed, "A Chen, let me down, I can go."

  "No." Lu Chen replied with only one word, his face a little ugly.

  Wen Qiongzhi didn't dare to speak any more, and let him hold it out.

  As soon as she went out, she saw Jian Shiyu. She was standing outside the door, and when she saw Lu Chen, she came up and called, "Brother Lu Chen."

  Lu Chen looked at her coldly, she was startled, and quickly lowered her head, "I, I just saw that woman threatening Qiongzhi, I want to save her..."

  Lu Chen sneered, "Really ?"

  "Really, Brother Lu Chen, I was in a hurry at the time, I was afraid she would be hurt. Qiongzhi." She said softly.

  Lu Chen snorted coldly, "No next time."

  After speaking, he took Wen Qiongzhi and strode away.

  Jian Shiyu looked at their backs and gritted her teeth fiercely.

  Wen Qiongzhi, why don't you die? Why didn't you fall into the river?

  As soon as Pei Xiutong and Gu Jianguo came out, Jian Shiyu immediately changed her face, and there were even tears in her eyes. She bit her lower lip, holding back her tears, and called out, "Aunt Pei." Pei Xiutong came. Later, she didn't see the previous situation, she frowned when she saw Jian Shiyu, "Why are you here?"

  Jian Shiyu murmured: "Aunt Pei, I saw that your family was looking for Qiongzhi, so I wanted to help find it. I just happened to see that woman pulling Qiongzhi by the river, and I wanted to pull Qiongzhi. Jumping into the river together, I was afraid that she would hurt Qiongzhi, so I wanted to come and save Qiongzhi, but I didn't expect that the woman saw that I was going to go over and jumped into the river. Later, brother Lu Chen came and rescued Qiongzhi, Aunt Pei, I It wasn't intentional, I really just wanted to save Qiongzhi."

  Pei Xiutong sighed, " I'm sorry that you still care about Qiongzhi, don't be sad, just go back."

  After that, she and Gu Jianguo hurried back.

  Mother Lu and Lu Zhicheng also followed the Gu family.

  As soon as he got home, Lu Chen put Wen Qiongzhi on the bed and ignored her.

  Aunt Chen cooked soup for Wen Qiongzhi, saying that it was to suppress her shock.

  Pei Xiutong and Mother Lu were both sitting beside Wen Qiongzhi, asking Wen Qiongzhi one by one if he felt any discomfort.

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head and said no.

  His eyes kept squinting at Lu Chen.

  Pei Xiutong saw that the young couple were probably going to whisper, so she got up and went out.

  Mother Lu stuffed a triangle-shaped thing sewn with red cloth into Wen Qiongzhi's hand, and whispered, "Qiongzhi, you can put this thing on, Mom has worked hard for this thing, wait for tomorrow. , or when it's later, Mom will bring you the Baijia meal, and you won't have nightmares if you eat it."

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little speechless, but the old lady was kind, so she accepted it and put the The red cloth bag with the talisman was put into his pocket.

  Mother Lu watched her take it away, and got up and left.

  As soon as everyone in the room left, Wen Qiongzhi gently pulled Lu Chen's hand, "A Chen, I..."

Chapter 682 Angry (2)

  "Drink the soup." Lu Chen took a spoon and scooped a spoon of soup and handed it to Wen Qiongzhi's lips.

  Wen Qiongzhi bit his lower lip, "A Chen, I was worried about my mother last night, so I wanted to go out and have a look, but I didn't expect to meet that woman on the way..."

  "Did I tell you to wait at home?" Lu Chen's voice was cold Leng, "You have space when you meet that woman, why don't you use the space to come back?"

  Wen Qiongzhi lowered her eyes, "There are always people beside me, I have no chance, and... she is very kind to me."

  "So what? Just because she treats you very well, you don't care whether your family is worried or not, are you ready to live a life of filial piety with her?" Lu Chen was really about to die of anger.

  "No, I really want to come back..." Wen Qiongzhi explained, but Lu Chen didn't listen anymore, so he put down the soup bowl, "drink it by yourself when it's cold."

  "Ah..." Wen Qiongzhi wanted to call him.

  He got up and left the house.

  Wen Qiongzhi sat on the bed and felt his stomach. He still had to find Lu Chen and explain it to him.

  So he turned over and got out of bed, just about to put on his shoes, when he saw Lu Chen came in with a water basin, the basin was still steaming, and when Wen Qiongzhi was about to get out of bed, he immediately asked in a cold voice, "What do you want to do again?"

  Wen Qiongzhi Poorly said: "I want to find..." You.

  It's a pity that before the word 'you' was finished, Lu Chen said fiercely: "Who are you looking for? You are pregnant now, so you can stay at home safely and don't look for anyone, it won't take long. Don't give that dish to Wang Han anymore."

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at Lu Chen, "Ah Chen, I know I made a mistake this time, but we should give the dish that we should give to Brother Wang, they do it. If you are a businessman, you have been delivering food to others, but suddenly you don't, what should you do? What are you asking people to sell? Don't you want to ruin their reputation?"

  Lu Chen ignored her, just put the basin on the ground, squatted down, took off the shoes Wen Qiongzhi had just put on, held her feet, and stuffed them into the basin.

  Wen Qiongzhi's feet have always been cold, but after being frozen outside for so long this time, Lu Chen poured hot water and prepared to wash her feet so that she could have a good bubble.

  When I brought her back just now, I took off her shoes and touched her feet, which was terrifyingly cold.

  Warm water poured on his feet, Wen Qiongzhi felt very comfortable.

  Lu Chen looked at her slightly swollen feet, still distressed, but the more distressed, the more angry he became.

  He gently rubbed her feet, but he ignored how Wen Qiongzhi talked to him.

  Wen Qiongzhi could only give up.

  Both were silent.

  I don't know how long it took, when Lu Chen suddenly said, "The soup is going to be cold. That's meat soup. If you don't drink it, it should be fishy. Don't disappoint Aunt Chen."

  "Oh." Wen Qiongzhi listened to Lu Chen 's words obediently for the first time. , picked up the soup bowl and drank slowly.

  After taking two sips, Lu Chen also washed her feet. Wen Qiongzhi scooped a spoonful of soup and handed it to Lu Chen, "You also have a sip."

  Lu Chen ignored her and went out with the basin.

  Wen Qiongzhi was dumbfounded holding a spoon of soup.

  Finally, he took it back and put the spoonful of soup into his mouth.

  In the next few days, Lu Chen was lukewarm to Wen Qiongzhi, and Wen Qiongzhi pitifully went to pick up Lu Shen from get off work.

  She was just waiting at the door of Lu Chen's unit. As soon as Lu Chen came out from get off work, she saw Wen Qiongzhi and became angry again. This woman is really, really doesn't know how to cherish herself.