361-370

Chapter 361 I don't remember

  "I have something to do in the last few days, so I might have to step to work these days." Wen Qiongzhi said with a smile.

  "It's okay, there are people in our hospital. You can ask for leave if you have other matters." An old senior said to Wen Qiongzhi, "I usually do a lot of things, and I don't care about giving you two days off."

  "You don't need to ask for leave, thank you, Doctor Han, I'll go first." "

  Okay , let's go." Tian Yazhen followed Wen Qiongzhi, and she was disgusted when she saw how hot she was with everyone.

  She has always been arrogant, thinking that she went to university, and the doctors in the hospital were some former barefoot doctors, or military doctors who had retired from the army before. How come they are college students who have studied high-tech from the very beginning, starting from a higher level than them.

  Therefore, she never looked down on these seniors in the hospital, even if she was the master who took her, although she didn't say it, she was still a little despised in her bones.

  She also passed by in front of those seniors, but she just walked over slowly, without saying hello to anyone. Naturally, those seniors would not take the initiative to say hello to her.

  The comparison between the two came out at once.

  After get off work in the afternoon, Wen Qiongzhi took vegetables, meat, corn, yam, sugar, and various condiments from the space. She had observed Lu Chen's kitchen before. In addition to salt, flour, rice, some necessities, and other leftovers I don't have any ingredients. I guess he got it for himself, that is, sprinkle some salt.

  So, she brought all the condiments with her.

  As soon as I left the space, I hung my things on the bicycle and came happily riding the bicycle.

  Lu Chen looked at her carrying so many things and wanted to help, but she naturally refused. When Lu Chen was in good health before, they went to their parents' house together, and Lu Chen took everything. Every time she was left empty-handed, it was enough to just hold him.

  Now that his legs are inconvenient, she doesn't want him to take it.

  So she said, "When I went to my house before, you took everything, now I come to you, and I will take it."

  After speaking, she walked into the kitchen, put the things down, and put them in her hands. They were all strangled with a few red marks, and their arms were sore. It was really too much to carry.

  Pushing the wheelchair, Lu Chen looked at her at the kitchen door and said, "Straighten your arms and rub them, especially at the joints."

  Wen Qiongzhi tilted his head and looked at him. He thought she didn't understand what he was saying, so he directly Pushing the wheelchair in, he grabbed her hand and began to demonstrate to her, gently rubbing each of her fingers and the joints on her arms.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at Lu Chen who was so gentle, and remembered that he had washed her feet when she went to him for the first time.

  The heart is warm, even if he doesn't remember her, he still loves her, it's good.

  She squatted in front of his wheelchair with a smile like that, watching him rub her arms for her.

  Probably feeling Wen Qiongzhi's gaze, Lu Chen's hand moved slightly, then released her, covered his lips with his fist, coughed lightly and said, "Well, you should learn to knead it yourself."

  Wen Qiongzhi muttered. He sighed and shook his head, "My memory is not very good. I don't remember it, but I still can't. Alas, this finger is really sore. Shouldn't it be broken?"

Chapter 362 What a tough straight man 

Lu Chen frowned, quickly took her hand, continued to move every finger joint for her, and muttered: "You have such a poor memory, you can really learn to be a Doctor? Will it kill someone? Why did I marry such a stupid wife in the first place."

  Wen Qiongzhi twitched at the corners of his mouth, this, is this man really a straight man of steel? She was clearly acting like a spoiled child, trying to connect the feelings of two people, he couldn't understand?

  How dare you say she's stupid?

  Really pissed off.

  She waved her hand to stop him from rubbing, "Okay, don't knead, I'll cook."

  Lu Chen looked at the little woman who suddenly gave him a face, a little puzzled, but still asked, "I can help you What to do?"

  Wen Qiongzhi felt that the two of them had to interact. If she was cooking here alone, he would be very bored, so he gave a handful of shallots and said, "Help me peel some onions."

  "Okay!" Lu Chen nodded.

  He took a handful of green onions and peeled them thinly. Wen Qiongzhi saw that his hands and feet were not very quick, thinking that his mother-in-law would never let Lu Chen into the kitchen before, her mother-in-law's old thinking always felt that men should not into the kitchen.

  However, she has to train Lu Chen well, and the society will continue to develop. If she works in the hospital in the future, everyone will have to work and make money. Naturally, the housework must be shared by two people. In this way, if there is a future Children, set a good example for them.

  At that time, if it is a son, marrying a daughter-in-law will not make the girls of other families feel wronged. The education of a family is really important.

  Thinking of this, she suddenly blushed, how did she think so far?

  What a shame.

  She turned her back to Lu Chen, coughed lightly, and continued the movements in her hands. The dishes she was going to make tonight were all cooked and eaten for Lu Chen before, and she wanted him to eat them again to see if he could think Up to the previous thing.

  Lu Chen finished peeling the onion and said, "I'm done, where do I put it?"

  Wen Qiongzhi's face was still red, she didn't feel embarrassed to turn her back, and turned her back to him and said, "This is your home, why are you like a guest."

  Lu Chen With a light cough, he put the onion in his hand into a basin, ready to push the wheelchair to wash under the faucet outside.

  Wen Qiongzhi suddenly turned his head and snatched the onion and pot from his hand, "Who told you to wash it."

  Lu Chen: "..." It really is a woman's heart, a needle in the sea.

  Seeing Wen Qiongzhi's blushing suddenly, he asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you sick? Your face is so red?"

  Wen Qiongzhi naturally wouldn't tell him what she was thinking about just now, and she was thinking so long ago, so she could only cough and say

  "Yes , it's a little hot."