1221

Chapter 1221 Cause and effect

Sure enough, Yilan came to her crying today, she sighed, "How do you want your mother to help you?"

  "Mom, that jade pendant, the jade pendant that the Shao family gave you, I lost it and was Jiang Mengni took it away, Mom, she is now threatening Shao Yichen with that jade pendant to marry her, I beg you, please help me." Yilan spoke to Wen Qiongzhi incoherently, she was a little anxious and a little messy, but Wen Qiongzhi still understood.

  So, that boy is the grandson of the old man Shao she rescued?

  Indeed it is cause and effect.

  She called Lu Chen and asked him to book a flight to Kyoto.

  After hanging up, she dialed another number, Dr. Fu's number.

  In fact, since the last time because of Fu Yuan's face, she has been in touch with Dr. Fu.

  ——

Shao Yichen stood on the stage in high spirits, and Shao Su took the microphone and said, "Thank you for coming to the dog's engagement ceremony today. I also hope that the Fu family will be able to marry Qin and Jin forever. Now I have Miss Jiang Mengni."

  Jiang Mengni, wearing a white fishtail evening dress, walked slowly onto the stage.

  Shao Yichen's face turned pale, and he turned his head sharply to look at Shao Su, "Dad, it's not Jiang Mengni that I want to marry."

  Shao Su lowered his voice and said, "Shao Yichen, listen to me, it's already In this situation, whether you want it or not, our Shao family can't afford to lose face."

  Shao Yichen shook his head, "But the person I want to marry is Gu Yilan, not Jiang Mengni, not her."

  Shao Su knew that Shao Yichen always listened to his grandfather's words, he whispered: "This is what your grandfather meant."

  Shao Yichen frowned and shook his head, "Impossible, grandfather he has been abroad, and grandfather he has always..."

  "Have you seen the jade pendant you are wearing? The dragon and the phoenix have been combined, and the half of the jade pendant with the phoenix pattern is now on your body. Your grandfather said at the beginning that the person holding this jade pendant has any If you ask, you must agree." Shao Su said.

  Shao Yichen looked at the jade pendant on his body that had been inlaid together and said, "This jade pendant with a phoenix belongs to Yilan."

  Shao Su frowned and said, "You lost your mind for that girl, she is the An evil person, look at you, since you met her, what have you become, whether you agree or not, today's marriage must be arranged."

  Shao Yichen ripped off the jade pendant around his neck, To all the people who came to participate in the engagement, he said, "Today the engagement is cancelled."

  After speaking, he walked outside.

  Shao Su was trembling with anger from Shao Yichen.

  Jiang Mengni had just stepped onto the stage, and when she heard Shao Yichen's words, her face changed, and her whole body trembled violently.

  Obviously at this juncture, why can Brother Yichen say such words? Did he really disregard the face of the Fu family of the Shao family?

  "Stop him." Shao Su said immediately.

  The security guard at the door stopped Shao Yichen.

  Shao Yichen raised the jade pendant, "Dad, if you don't want my son, you will force me."

  "Shao Yichen, let me see if you dare to fall, this is your grandfather's thing...

  " Before he finished speaking, the dragon and phoenix jade pendant was thrown to the ground and shattered instantly.

  Shao Su really didn't expect that although Shao Yichen is usually a bit outrageous and doesn't do things well, he is still obedient, especially listening to his grandfather's words. He has always treasured the things his grandfather gave him, but today he is actually quite disobedient. He dropped my grandfather's jade pendant.