Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head

Izuku was sitting in his new class listening to Power loader explain what the class will be doing and rules.

Soon after he finished he turned towards him "oh yea Midoriya Nezu said your room won't be done till next week so you'll be here till then".

"Right, thank you Power Loader sensei" said Izuku before he looked at the blue prints of the project they will be working on.

After a hour or two Izuku continued to work on the project the school required him to do when he noticed that his welder was missing. He looked around and saw that it was taken by some girl with pink dreadlocks.

Mei was humming to herself as she continued to work on her baby and was getting ready to start up her hover boots when someone tapped her shoulder.

"You took my welder" said Izuku with a slight annoyed look on his face.

"It was over here so I needed it for my baby" said Mei waving it off, not truly caring, since she had more important things to do, like make more babies.

"Well can I have my welder back cause I need it to finish my project" said Izuku as he reached his hand down to grab it and take it regardless.

Mei grabbed the welder and handed him it before she went back to connecting the power supply and was about to start it when izuku interrupted her again.

"Did you dry run it and test it?" Said Izuku looking at what Mei was making and saw that it'd fail since the wires we're messed up.

"Hm yea in my head so it'll work" said Mei trying to ignore him and get back to work.

"Did you check if wires and adapters are working fine? Or that the capacitors are working correctly?" Said Izuku.

"I built it so it will work" said Mei slightly annoyed.

"Your wires are messed up, the green ones have been connected to the red one and not properly secured" said Izuku pointing at said wires.

"What!? Of course I did it right what are you...." Said Mei before she looked at her hover boots and saw that he was right.

"This would have caused a fire or explosion and overloaded the power capacitor" said Izuku before he set his welder down. "Here let me help you so it doesn't explode".

Mei was silent and simply nodded her head before she decided to introduce herself "Mei Hatsume".

"Izuku Midoriya".

After a couple minutes Izuku helped her fix the wires and capacitor along with the fans for the hover boots, he even gave her some tips to get more power out of the small generator in the boots, without causing them to short circuiting.

"There you should be good now, just don't try and overlook everything in your excitement" said Izuku before he left for his table and project.

Mei watched him leave before she went back to her project and worked a little slower now since he did point things out that would've caused her problems.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere in the school Katsuki was seething in rage because he got 6th place in the UA entrance exam because of those robots. But he was even angrier cause he got 3rd in this test and wasn't top dog like he wanted to be.

He got even angrier when he found out the helpers of the school were little robots that looked like the ones Deku made.

"Jarvis I think they did fine enough to pass what do you think" said Aizawa as towards a little camera on his shirt.

"I think they did adequate but Bakugo should have a eye kept on him" said Jarvis.

"What the fuck does that mean you worthless bucket of bolts!?" Said Katsuki angry at the robot.