Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival

"come on Izuku just put it in".

"Mei I don't think it will fit".

"Of course it will and if not just shove it in until it does".

"Um Mei I think it's a little too big to just shove it in".

"Then use the lubricant and put it in, and don't be gentle just slam it in the hole".

"Mei are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you by slamming it in the hole".

"I'll be fine, besides I trust you".

"Alright..." Said Izuku as he got it in position to put it in the hole "ready?".

"Ready".

*Click*

"Thanks, I completely forgot about that cable when I put these hover boots on and if it wasn't for you I would have to take it all off and fix it" said Mei.

"No problem Mei, I know you'd do the same for me" said Izuku smiling.

Izuku then reached over and began putting on his gear for the sports festival which was a Arc reactor on his chest, his hand and feet repulsors.

He didn't want to reveal his suit until the 1 V 1 stage of the sports festival.

"ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS SHOW STARTED!!!! AND TODAY I HAVE TWO SPECIAL GUESTS WITH ME!! ONE BEING OUR 1A. TEACHER ERASERHEAD AND THE OTHER BEING OUR FAMOUS PRINCIPAL NEZU!!!" Screamed Present Mic.

"Hello everyone I hope you all enjoy the slaughter" said Nezu grinning.

Everyone watching this immediately shivered... They still remember what happened last year to the 3rd years when Nezu was directly in charge.

All the now heroes still have PTSD attacks from just hearing his name after that incident.

"Anyways let's get this show on the road and begin. First introducing class 1A!!" Said Present Mic.

The crowd cheered seeing the famous class that took on real life villains.

"Now class 1B which isn't that far behind 1A in strength or courage!".

The crowd once again cheered.

"Now everyone else" said Present Mic before he got smacked in the back of the head by Aizawa.

"What the idiot means is support course and general studies which also have talented students regardless if they aren't in the hero course" said Nezu.

Izuku made a mental note to put laxatives in Present Mic's orange juice next time.

"Now for this year's announcer I give you MIDNIGHT!!".

All the men in the crowd and some of the woman blushed seeing her walk up on stage.

"Hello everyone thank you for coming and I hope all of you are excited for today's show!. The announcer is the strongest member of 1A Katsuki Bakugo and the hidden genius of UA Izuku Midoriya.

Both students walked up on stage but Katsuki glared at Izuku with pure murder in his eyes while Izuku ignored him.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win and the rest of you worthless losers should just quit" said Katsuki before he started to walk off stage.

The crowd booed at him and Izuku decided to humor them by kicking him off the stage making him face plant on the ground.

"Forgive my egotistical school mate, he is small where it counts so he has to make up for it by being rood to people because he can't get a girl desperate enough. Not only that but his ego complex is so big that not even Endeavor could compare to it" said Izuku.