Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory

Izuku was sitting in his lab welding some parts together to make the rocket he'd need to go into space to drop off the drone. To start to collect all the space debris out there.

He decided to make a rocket using a small arc reactor to save massive amounts of money on fuel and other materials. His plan was to have go to space and drop off the drone then it'd slowly drift back to earth and activate it's thruster and safety land on the. Ground where he can resupply it with more drones or things they would need to build the space station and soon factory up in space.

He was cut off when a explosion went off and Mei was covered in suit from it, she's been trying to develop the Vaporators but kept overwhelming. The system with too much power which resulted in the explosions.

Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed and decided to look over his blue prints for a possible artificial gravity device he read about.

It was possible but no one was willing to do it because of the cost of it but Izuku was willing to do it. He was determined to change the world forever and he will do it one step at a time.

"Jarvis start running simulations of the designs I have for my artificial gravity for the space station" said Izuku.

"At once sir" said Jarvis, he then pulled up a hologram on the massive device that will be the artificial gravity device. It was a rotating wheel with a diameter of 250 feet. The 3-deck wheel would revolve at 3 RPM to provide artificial one-third gravity. It was designed for a crew of 80. "Sir what shall you do to power the station and factory especially since you have to be careful with waste materials from the factories".

"Any and all waste materials that can will be recycled to use and anything that can't will be placed on the cargo transport that will arrive once. A week to collect all the refined metals and bring them down here to earth to my bigger factories and make them into whatever I need". Said Izuku going back to welding.

"I see and why do you want to use the artificial gravity up there unless you're planning to have people up in space as well" said Jarvis.

"It will be for the crew of 80 I'll have trained and to keep the factory running, not that I don't trust AI. But it'd be easier to have people up there to help fix anything or move stuff that the robots can't" said Izuku.

"I understand sir and I'll continue to run simulations to see if your design running off the arc reactor will cause any problems" said Jarvis.

"Wow that's amazing" said Mei walking up to the Holotable and looking at the simulations that are running. "So when will you start your company and start paying me?" Joked Mei.

"Nezu is talking to the government convincing them to allow me to start sending rockets up in space and do all that I need to" said Izuku.

"What does he want in return?" Said Mei wondering why he's going through so much trouble to help Izuku.

"Wants to see people's reactions and see people pull their heads out their ass and realize we need to start advancing towards space" said Izuku.

"Sounds like him" said Mei, she then looked over and saw some other blue prints of a metal suit "what's that?".

"That right there is gonna be what allows me to become a hero, I based the design from the comic books and so far the simulations. Are all a success and I already have the metals being cut so I can build it" said Izuku.

"That's amazing!" Said Mei.

"Thank you" said Izuku as he went back to working.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Good evening class" said Power loader standing in front of the class. "I've come to inform you that the sports festival is two weeks. Away and that for the next two weeks starting Monday you won't have to do any school work and can spend all that. Time building any gadgets you think will help you in the sport's festival".

The class all nodded understanding.

"Oh yes and Midoriya Nezu requested you to come to his office" said Power loader.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku arrived in Nezu's office and sat down in the chair Infront of him.

"Hello Nezu so I heard that you wanted to see me" said Izuku.

Nezu handed him an cup of tea and nodded "yes I have some good news for you Midoriya".

"Oh?" Said Izuku taking a sip of tea.

"Yes the government has allowed you to send rockets in space as long as you understand that if anything goes wrong it'll all be on you. And your company which I also was able to get the paperwork for you, now you just need to sign the paperwork" said Nezu.

Izuku smiled and reached over and grabbed the paperwork looking over and reading all of it making sure he understood everything. After 30 minutes of reading he signed all the paperwork and handed it back to Nezu.

"Well Izuku Midoriya you are now the proud owner of the now Marvel Industries and you can now start building everything you want and need. Especially once you get that asteroid out in deep space and bring it closer to earth so you can start to mine it" said Nezu.

"Thank you Nezu" said Izuku.

"No problem Midoriya, besides I'm quite excited to see everyone's reactions when we reveal your inventions and what you'll be doing" said Nezu. "Oh yes that reminds me, you'll still have to go and build the factory so what will do you for that?".

"Oh don't worry Nezu I already have that planned I just need to talk to a student in 1A" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hello Aizawa sensei" said Izuku entering 1A getting curious glances from everyone but a glare from Katsuki.

"Midoriya what can I help you with" said Aizawa looking at him from his bandages.

"I need to speak with Uraraka" said Izuku.

Aizawa just grunted and gestured for her to go with him.

Both Izuku and Uraraka we're standing out in the hall.

"So um... Midoriya what did you need me for?" Asked Ochako curiously.

"Ah yes, your family runs a construction company right?" Said Izuku.

"Umm yea?" Said Ochako.

"Well I'd like to hire your parents company to build a factory and possibly a tower for me to run my business" said Izuku.

"Aren't you too young to do this?".

"Nezu" said Izuku making her sigh and nod.

"Well um I'll talk to my parents then" said Ochako sounding slightly excited hoping this will help her family.

"Well I look forward to working with your family and hand them this so they know what they will be building". said Izuku handing her an Envelope. "It has the blue prints of the factory, Airstrip, rocket silo, rocket factory, and warehouse".

Ochako nodded her head and smiled and went back to her class with the envelope hoping this will help her family.