Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward

Izuku was fixing the wiring in his Nomu Buster hoping he could make it so that he could put it in overdrive mode which would allow him to hit harder and his repulsors will shoot longer regardless of damage.

As he was working on this Mei was also helping him by adding lots of gadgets to his suits that would hopefully help him in combat and keep him alive. She then looked up at him and realized just how much she has changed thanks to him, before she would just go headlong into any situation and not care for anything, but now she started to think things through along with make sure her inventions we're safe.

"Hey Izuku... I want you to promise me something ok.." she said as she stopped working.

Izuku stopped and looked over at her giving her his full attention.

"P-please come back... I already almost lost you once.. I don't think I can live through it again..." She said showing uncharistic sadness.

He put down his tools and walked over to her and took her hands in his own and squeezed them to get her attention so she looked up at him.

Izuku couldn't help but be memorized by her beautiful cross hair yellow eyes he loved to look into so much "listen I can't promise that... But I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure I can alright".

Mei nodded her head and hugged him "after we finish working on the Nomu Buster along with your other armor I want to spend the day with you just cuddling... And I'm not taking no for a answer".

"What am I gonna do with you" he chuckled to himself as he kissed the crown of her head but she lifted her head up to kiss him on the lips which he happily returned.

They continued to kiss for over a minute which was getting extremely heated and both knew they wanted more, but they finally separated before that could happen.

"We should probably get back to work before we get carried away and forget" said Izuku.

Mei nodded her head, kissing Izuku and when they started to slowly touch each other we're the only things that ever made her completely forget about her inventions and want to focus on something else. Though she did remember her sister mentioning something called sex and how it was really good especially if your with the person you love.

Her mom and sister drilled into her head that being with someone you love is more fulfilling then someone who could just make you happy for 30 minutes since then you'll just feel miserable, whatever that means.

Both teens then got back to working in silence and didn't notice Cogman bring them both food before he left them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile in Nezu's office the staff and other heroes were finishing up on the plans for the attack, they would commence it in two days which would hopefully give the police enough time to quietly evacuate the civilians from the area so they get caught in this attack.

Tsukauchi picked up the folder Nezu handed him and left the room heading to where he was told Izuku would be, he was tasked to inform the teen about what he'll be doing and to help keep the Hosu police chief off his back.

"I still can't believe the chief is this determined to stop a once in a life time genius... Then again he's only doing it cause Endeavor is paying him off along with other people who hate Midoriya" he said under his breath.

As he continued to walk he saw two people heading towards Izuku's office, one was Izuku's lawyer Mitsuki Bakugo and if he remembered right the other person is Ochako Uraraka.

"Yeah dad has been complaining about how the police chief and a couple government officials have been trying to delay or mess with the construction sights and workers" said Ochako.