Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences

"IZUKU!" yelled Ochako running up to him holding a letter "look I was accepted to learn under the pro hero Gunhead".

"That's amazing Ochako" said Izuku looking up from his new suit he was working on. It was a smaller suit that could fold into a backpack so he could suit up anywhere but sadly he hasn't figured. Out how to make it bulky enough so he can fly long distances and make it as small as he needs.

"Hehe thanks Izuku" she said smiling brightly.

Izuku didn't know why but he reached over and rubbed the top of her head and she seemed to smile more brightly and lean into it.

"So um.. what are you working on and where's Mei?" She asked.

"She's visiting her sister who just came back from America and I'm working on a new suit that I can keep on me at all times and I'm calling it The Mark 2".

"The Mark 2 has red and silver plates, and is much thinner than the regular plating of my Iron Man armor, and has a weaker armor composition to reduce the weight and size of the stored suit. The Mark 2 is an emergency only suit, and thus is only equipped with the basics of my arsenal, namely hand-mounted repulsors. Apart from its lack of heavy weapons and its light weight, it can still fly. However, it cannot reach high altitudes or speeds, and is limited in the weight it can carry during flight, but the advantage of flight means I can escape situations that I would potentially lose in without the flight capabilities".

"That's amazing.. and you can fit all that In your backpack" she said amazed that he was able to do this when a short while ago. He had his mark 1 and he required assistance from the suit assembler to suit up.

"Mhm and I already have designs and sketches of the next suits I'm going to be making in the future. I even have one being built that I'm hoping will allow me to fight those giant Nomu creatures" said Izuku.

"Well if anyone can do it I know you can Izuku" she said smiling proudly.

"Thank you Ochako. Oh I also made you this for emergencies" said Izuku as he pulled out a little box and handed it to her.

"What is it?" Said Ochako looking at it in curiosity.

"Put it on your hand and push the button on it" said Izuku.

Ochako did just that and it came apart and created a metal glove covering her hand and looked like it had a repulsor on it.

"It's a sound glove. It can shoot compressed sound waves much like my own sound cannon that I created" said Izuku.

"Y-you didn't have to do this for me.." said Ochako as she took it off and tried to give it back.

"But I wanted too. I don't wanna see people I care for get hurt and it'd make me feel better if you carried this with you" said Izuku as he gave it back to her.

Ochako smiled and pulled him into a tight hug and whispered under her breath "Thank you... Oni-chan...".

When she said that her eyes went wide and she was about to run away in embarrassment but Izuku hugged her tighter and rubbed the top of her head.

"You can call me that if you want Imōto" said Izuku.

They then just stayed there smiling and holding each other happy about finally having a brother/sister figure in each other's lives.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So Bakugo do you know why your here?" Said Nezu with his usual happy smile but anyone who knew him, knew he was pissed.

"No. So why the fuck am I here" snarled Katsuki not caring about showing respect.

Nezu looked at Katsuki for a moment and grinned and one of his fangs was exposed.