Chapter 14. Date

(1 day later)

"wrench" said Izuku holding his hand out.

The robot next to him handed him the tool and Izuku went back to tightening the last bolts on his mark 2.

After a couple more minutes it was finished and he looked at it with a smile as he placed the final metal plate down.

"Jarvis run full diagnostic scan on it and make sure everything is running at peak condition" said Izuku.

"At once sir" said Jarvis.

The suit then assembled itself from it's backpack from to it's suit form and it stood right Infront of Izuku.

After a minute Jarvis spoke "everything seems to be running perfectly sir".

"Thank you Jarvis" said Izuku as he then pulled up a hologram for another suit for his friend Shinso.

He didn't pop around that much but they became quick friends and Izuku saw this as a chance to help his friend become a hero.

"So sir what were you thinking on a suit?" Said Jarvis.

"I based it off mine except with more armor and weapons and add electric whips for him to have something with long reach. I'll also need to adjust his helmet to compensate for his quirk" said Izuku.

"That would be an powerful and interesting design sir. I'll begin running rough blue print designs sir. Oh and Ms Hatsume and Uraraka called you asked if you could come see her in Nezu's office. While Uraraka said she's learning a lot and can't wait to show you when she gets back" said Jarvis.

"Well I can't wait to see them and tell Mei I'm on my way" said Izuku standing up and leaving.

"Very well sir".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku arrived at Nezu's office where he saw Mei and another man he didn't recognize at all.

He was a tall bald man with a grayish silver beard and wore a black suit with a blue tie.

"Hello I am Obadiah Stane and I am the owner of Obadiah industries" he said with a fake smile Izuku immediately recognized.

"If your ever looking Into getting In the weapons market give me a call and I'm sure we can work something out" Obadiah said Handing him a business card and leaving.

After he left Izuku pulled a lighter from his pocket and burned it.

"Izuku why do you have a lighter?" Asked Mei with a raised eyebrow.

"You'd be amazed how many military contracts I've had to burn in the last couple days. I've had to get new wicks and more lighter fluid then I care to count" said Izuku.

"Enough to last a heavy smoker 5 months sir" said Jarvis over the intercom in the room.

"So that much..." Said Izuku putting it away.

"You'll have to deal with them for a while but eventually they will stop" said Nezu.

"Oh by the way why was I called here?" Said Izuku.

"I wanted to inform you that Shinso will be joining 1A and also I was wondering if you'd like to buy a couple of the zero pointers off. Me so you can use it for some of your projects until you get psyche 16 so you can start mining it" said Nezu.

Izuku looked at Nezu wondering which project he was talking about.

"The one connected to your iron legion" said Nezu grinning.

"I need to upgrade all my servers security.." thought Izuku looking at him wondering how he knew about that.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx