Chapter 15. Hosu

"so sir why are you making this robot?" Said Jarvis.

"He'll act kinda like a butler and help me run my company along with other things kinda like you except he has a real body" said Izuku.

"Understandable sir".

Izuku then pulled out the memory bank from the back of the robots head and grabbed a cable and plugged into the port and began downloading. All the programing and AI for his robot.

"Jarvis when will the download and everything be done?" Said Izuku wiping some grease off his hands.

"Your new robot butler should be ready by 7am tomorrow given how much it has to download" said Jarvis.

"Thank you and if you need me I'll be talking to Nezu, he called me to his office for some reason" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a short walk he arrived at Nezu's office and saw him drinking tea.

"Principal Nezu you wished to see me?" Said Izuku sitting down.

"Ah why yes Midoriya I have a mission for you" said Nezu.

"Hm what is it".

"Since you want to be a hero I want you to go to Hosu as In your suit and help save the city. It is currently being attacked by Nomu and I think this would be a great opportunity for you to learn" said Nezu.

"But I'm not in hero class or have taken the tests to allow me to be a hero" said Izuku.

"Midoriya your talking to me. I can give you permission and give you the tests early so you can start learning about everything to be a hero" said Nezu. "But you'll need a hero name. So do you have anything chosen?".

"Well in that case" said Izuku standing up "I'll get suited up and head out, also my hero name shall be... Iron Man".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Todoroki was watching his father fighting a Nomu and was thinking over his fight with Izuku.

He looked at his left hand "maybe... I should use my flames...".

As Endeavor continued to fight the Nomu in the distance everyone heard music being played.

Iron Man could be seen rocketing through the sky and he slowed down Infront of the Nomu and blasted it with his repulsors and landed on the ground.

"Why hello you big ugly bug eyed monster" said Iron Man as he started to walk towards the Nomu.

The Nomu screamed in rage and charged at him.

Iron Man ducked under a swipe and grabbed it's throat "electrocute". It's entire body started to convulse with over 6 million volts of electricity coursing through it.

After a couple seconds he let go of it's throat and the Nomu fell to the ground unconscious.

"Jarvis send a drone to pick him up and bring him to the labs, I wanna see what this monster is" said Iron Man.

Just then a giant drone came by and grabbed the Nomu and tightly securing it before it slowly took off.

"You! Your a UA student what are you doing here!?" Snarled Endeavor marching to him.

Iron man's mask lifted up showing Izuku's face "I was given permission by Nezu to come here and help deal with situation and that's what. I intend to do, so get out of my way 'Number Two'".