Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future

In America inside Obadiah Industries, Obadiah was stomping his way into his factory towards his scientists and stopped Infront of one while the others ran away.

"Mr. Stane. Sir, we've explored what you've asked us and it seems as though there's a little hiccup. Actually, um..."

"A hiccup?" Said Obadiah with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yes, to power the suit... sir, the technology doesn't actually exist. So it..."

"Wait, wait, the technology" said Obadiah as he put his arm around him "William..." He pointed to the large TV screen showing the new arc reactor being installed in New York City to power it. "Here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make it smaller".

"All right, sir, that's what we're trying to do, but... honestly, it's impossible" said William.

Obadiah Stane glared harshly at him as he stood Infront of him "IZUKU MIDORIYA WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH THIS AND BUILD IT AND HE'S ONLY 16 YEARS OLD!!!!".

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Izuku Midoriya...".

Obadiah gritted his teeth and stomped away, he wasn't going to loose a trillion dollar idea because of some teen and he didn't care what he had to do.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku finished putting the finishing touches on his new arc reactor, the other one Mei had the doctors put in was good but wasn't strong enough to do what he needed.

"There it should be done now" said Izuku as he pulled out a piece of palladium and put it inside the new Arc Reactor for his chest, it accepted it and immediately turned on, he then reached up to his chest and pulled out the old one and put the new one in. He took the old one and put it in a case to be used for later or possibly a different suit.

"Congratulations sir, this new arc reactor if connected to your suit should increase the suits power along with how long it can last by 200%" said Jarvis.

"That's good.. how's the mark 5 along with Iron Legion and the Nomu Buster coming?" Said Izuku.

"The frame of the mark 5 is complete and now you'll be able to work on the rest, Iron Legion is ahead of schedule and in two days over 30 bots will be built and programmed to prioritize protecting people. Lastly the Nomu Buster 2.0 should be done in 2 to 3 days from now" said Jarvis.

Just then Cogman walked up to him and handed him his coffee "here you are sir".

"Thank you Cogman, could you please go get Kirishima... It's because of me not being able to knock out Bakugo that he lost his eye, I'm gonna try and make him a new one" said Izuku.

"Of course sir" said Cogman before he walked away heading to the Infirmary to find him.

Izuku sighed and leaned back in his chair and thought over everything that happened after the battle in the training camp.

Ragdoll was kidnapped along with Tokoyami, a good number of the students were injured with himself and Kirishima being the worse and it was all because of Bakugo that they were hurt.

He leaned forward and began drawing schematics for another new suit, it was going to be for the mark 6, he was planning to have it so it would be more resistant to explosive type damage. He also wanted it to be more advanced and have other gear in it that can give him more freedom to do things, one thing he designed for it were a pair of lasers that could cut through almost anything.

Before he could really get started his workshop door opened and Kirishima walked in with a eye patch over his right eye along with a large nasty burn like scar from his eye to his hairline that burned some of the hair off from the explosion.