Chapter 23. Court Case

Izuku was at his company in a board meeting which thankfully Nezu taught him how to deal with them. Not only that but all the his board members are people that Nezu personally recommended since they were smart and wanted to help the world become a better place. One of them were Nezu's friends named Dante but he usually leaves to deal with other things that are important.

"Germany has requested us to build 2 large arc reactors to charge Berlin and Hamburg, as of right now we are in the middle of talks as to where to build them and cost of everything.

India and the U.S already paid for 7 more each, we are currently sending all the workers and construction bots to the locations to build them" said one of the board members.

"That's good, how goes clearing the land for the space elevator Mr Uraraka?" Said Izuku.

"It's doing really good sir and thanks to those new construction bots you built we are 3 months ahead of schedule and should be able to begin construction by the end of the month" said Mr Uraraka.

Izuku nodded his head and rubbed his eyes from lack of sleep, he's been getting very little sleep because of the upcoming court case. Though thanks to his auntie and Nezu his defense team is very good and he shouldn't have to worry about much.. plus Nezu 'accidently' dropped a USB that told about the chiefs corruption along with the minister of power and lastly some of the things Endeavor did.

But Nezu did warm him that if they take out Endeavor society will be weaker since he is one of the pillars that helps hold society up sadly.

"Are you alright Mr Midoriya?" Said his COO who's name was Fox, he was a older man with years of experience and knew what he was doing which really helped Marvel industries take off.

"Yes Fox just tired that's all, anyways anything else of importance happened since the last meeting?" Said Izuku.

"Yes sir, we hired 6,000 new workers who are already getting to work at our Arc Reactor power plants or here at Marvel industries building things or joining Uraraka construction or our other companies to help speed up the work.

Also we bought up Tesla since they ended up collapsing after the rise of quirks so soon we'll be building electric cars, we also sent you a email about Starlink " said another member of the board.

"What about the paperwork to get the permits for the Hyperloop? That will help revolutionize the world like everything else we do" said Izuku while also making a mental note to look into Tesla since he had a massive amount of respect for Elon Musk.

"Given your court case they are going much slower then we'd like but our legal team is doing their best to hopefully speed up the process" said a member in the back.

Izuku groaned at hearing that "well after the court case we'll be fine.. also Mr Uraraka how's Marvel Tower progressing with construction?".

Marvel Tower is going to be his companies Headquarters and also his pent house along with more private inventions. The tower will have an Arc Reactor in the lowest basement level and help power Tokyo.

"Well since you asked us to put more time and work into the Space Elevator than Marvel Tower it had been delayed but with all these new workers and construction bots we should hopefully be able to get back on schedule" said Mr Uraraka.

Izuku nodded his head "that's good.. if any of you need me I'll be in my office going over some left over work before I get back to getting ready for my court case. Also I think we'll have to rebrand ourselves as Marvel Enterprises so we can continue to grow the company and have lots of smaller ones under us".

"Ok and Mr Midoriya before that Ochako asked me to give you this" said Mr Uraraka as he handed Izuku a thin wrapped object.

Izuku thanked him and went into his room and sat at his desk, he looked at the package and opened it up and couldn't help but smile with what he saw.