Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash

Izuku looked out the plane window and let out an annoyed sigh, he had to fly all the way to Monaco for a race that his company was sponsoring before the big expo they will be holding soon along with having it go on for a while.

Personally he'd rather have stayed home and continued to work on all his projects but his mother convinced him to go and take Mei with him while she watched Eri.

"Izuku are you excited we get meet so many new scientists along with potential customers" said Mei with a large smile.

Looking at her, he let out a small chuckle and decided to nod his head "I guess its not all bad, just wish it wasn't so last minute" he said.

"Yeah it was a bit annoying, but it's fun since now we get to go to a different country!" She said getting more excited.

Both of them were when cut off when the door in the back opened and Cogman walked into the room holding a tray with some food and drinks on it.

"Here you are sir, a bowl of Katsudon and for you Mei, a burger with extra bacon" he said before putting down the drinks and he then went into the back to clean up.

Izuku looked at his food and smiled before taking a bite of it; it almost reminded him of his mom's katsudon. It had all the ingredients, but lacked his mother's love that made the food even better.

He was about to take another bite of it, when Mei suddenly took a bite of it.

"Mmm it's good, but not as good as your mom's" she said.

"Well that's because it doesn't have my mom's love, if it did then that would be scary since Cogman made it" he said with a small chuckle.

Mei thought about it and she had to agree.. that would he scary.

"We shall be making our decent in 1 hour" said the voice of the pilot.

"Welp better finish our food and start to get ready to meet lots of rich people along with scientists and politicians" Izuku said both looking forward to seeing corruption and greed at its finest along with helping him securing more customers to help advance all his projects to set up his family.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh come on its not that bad" said Mei walking into the room wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged her in all the right spots.

"I hate cameras, I don't understand how celebrities deal with it" said Izuku walking next to her, holding her hand while wearing a gray suit with a blue buttoned up shirt.

Before they could get very far into the room, they were immediately stopped to get pictures taken.

"Oh this is fun" Izuku said through his smile.

"Trust me I don't like it either, but it's not that bad" said Mei.

"Tell me that when you have them asking you for a picture while questioning you about things that don't matter" said Izuku.

Just then a member of the press walked up and held a mic to Izukus head while the camera man recorded him. "Mr Midoriya quick question, do you agree with the UN representative of Japan that all weapons should be banned in order to make the world safe?".

Izuku immediately gave Mei a look before looking back at the camera "no I don't, taking all weapons has led to nothing but more pain and misery since every dictator and corrupt government works to remove a means to fight back. Hence why the new police NPA Commissioner General in Japan wants to make even more strict quirk and weapon laws. Also one more thing, just because you take away from the people who have them or use them, doesn't mean that won't solve anything. All it'll do is create an black market and let the government do whatever it wants, if you don't believe me then go look at Germany in the 1930's through 40's or Russia during that time as well" said Izuku annoyed before he walked off.