Chapter 22. Rivalry

Izuku was sweating as he slowly poured melted down gold-titanium into the cast, he couldn't mess this up or he'll be back at square one for his mark 4 chest armor since he just finished the mark 3.

"IZUKU!!!!" Yelled Mei as she slammed the door open with a very loud bang.

"AAHHH!!" Izuku spilled it all over the mold "no... 4 hours of work gone.....".

"IZUKU WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" She ran right up to him and grabbed his shoulders "MELISSA IS COMING HERE TO UA FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!".

"Um... Mei, what's wrong with that? She could help with some of our projects and give us ideas" said izuku not fully understanding the situation.

"Because she wants to steal you from me! That or wants to butt into our relationship!!" Said Mei before a light bulb appeared above her head "I KNOW I'LL DO THE SAME THING MY MOM DID!!".

"Um, what's that?" Said Izuku slightly scared.

Mei then looked at him and grabbed his hand and placed it on her tit as she reached down and grabbed his dick "put a real baby in me!".

"WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melissa entered a workshop and a blush adorned her face from what she saw.

"Izuku put one in me now!" Said a shirtless Mei that was only in her cargo pants and bra, she was currently straddling Izuku's waist.

"Mei no we should wait till we are older!!" Said Izuku trying to keep his pants on since Mei was trying to rip them off of him.

"My mom got pregnant in her last year of high school so what's wrong with doing it in our first!?".

"MEI NO!!".

"MEI YES NOW GIVE ME A BABY!!!"

Melissa decided to leave the room and let Izuku deal with it, though she did have a noticeable blush on her face from watching that.

___

"Oh hey Melissa.." said Izuku covered in scratch marks as Mei was currently glued to the wall and glaring at him.

"Ummm why is she glued to the wall?" Asked Melissa.

"She wouldn't stop trying to have sex with me.." said Izuku.

"I'm pretty sure most teens wouldn't say no to sex from their girlfriend or boyfriend," said Melissa.

"She wanted me to put a baby in her..." Said Izuku.

"Oh..".

"He's mine Blondie!" Said Mei defensively as she glared at her.

"Oooh your a little defensive Hatsume," said Melissa with a grin before she hugged Izuku making him blush "like I said last time Mei I'm fine with sharing him".

Mei growled at that as she glared more harshly.

Izuku took Melissa's arms off him and took a step back "ok you two need to work out whatever it is that's going on.. and Melissa I love Mei".

"I'm aware but I wanted to tell ya that I'm interested in you as well," said Melissa.

"Um.. thanks.. but listen whatever is going on I'll leave it for both of you to take care of, I have to go back to reporting my mark 4's chest armor," said Izuku as he walked away.

The glue on Mei melted away and she fell to the ground and stood up walking towards Melissa "so why are you so interested in my boyfriend?".

"Well he's nice and caring, plus he's the smartest person I know besides my dad. He was one of the few people I've met who have treated me like I'm my person and not the daughter of David Shield" said Melissa.