Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man

A couple weeks went by and it was nearing summer and class 1A was having a special event where they will be fighting robots along with 1B.

Izuku looked at his finished project, it was a giant 14 foot tall suit he built to take on All Might or Nomu's, he named it the Nomu Buster and it was so big and powerful it required 10 arc reactors to power everything. The hardest part about this build was build it so it can come apart and put itself back together with no assistance of an outside machine.

"Man building this one is a lot harder than I thought especially since I had to make it so it can run off of multiple Arc Reactors" said Izuku.

He leaned back and looked at the ceiling before a pair of hands covered his eyes and he felt a warm soft pair of lips kiss him.

"So is this the secret thing you've been working on?" Said Mei taking her hands off his face so they could look at each other.

"Yeah... It took way longer than I expected especially since I had to watch footage of All Might fight and make the armor be able to withstand a punch from him" said Izuku.

"Ooooh so what did you do to make the armor strong enough to handle his punches?".

"I build the interior structure as a honeycomb structure with Sorbothane and Non-Newtonian fluids in it, so it can basically tank any strike from an Nomu or All Might except for his most powerful ones".

"WOW!! THATS SO COOL IZU!" She then kissed his cheek in happiness"on your next project let me join in on it so we can work together on it".

"Well in that case, Jarvis pull up the schematics for the Helicarrier".

"At once sir".

A hologram of a massive aircraft carrier with 4 massive Repulsors to lift the giant ship off the ground and fly indefinitely.

"Me and Nezu worked together on this and we're hoping to create an organization to become heroes that are willing to do what's necessary to help protect people from powerful villains and terrorists" said Izuku.

"That's gonna be cool, hey can I help by making babies and upgrading them as well?" Asked Mei.

"Hehe I don't see why not, but this and all my other projects are gonna take a long time to build so I'm having Jarvis built an army of construction bots and put them under Mr Uraraka's command so he can build all the facilities I need.

Another thing I'll be doing is having Jarvis build the Helicarrier and Mr Uraraka build the space elevator".

"And I'm gonna be with ya for each step of the way" said Mei giving him a kiss which he happily gave back.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Both Izuku and Nezu stared at each other for a long time with neither moving.

"So.. you want me to fight All Might with my new suit? Just to give me a hero license so I can start doing hero work?".

"Why yes and I'll be your hero teacher to help teach you what to do as a hero".

"...".

"...".

"...you rat bastard I'm in! So when do I kick that 7 foot Jhonny Bravo rip off?".

"Haha how about today?".

"Sweet! So who will be the new student in class 1A?".

"Why I'm looking at him".

"But I wanna make a company and continue to build things..".

"And you will Midoriya, you'll just have to join the class for hero training and class but besides that your free to do what you normally do".