Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2

Izuku glared at Muscular while the villain shook off the repulsor blast he got.

"So your the supposed quirkless hero named Iron Man. Hehe I wish I could kill you but sadly we were specifically ordered to capture you" Muscular said with a dark grin "BUT THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU MISSING A COUPLE LIMBS!!!!".

Muscular charged at him and tried to punch him but Izuku quickly grabbed Kota and flew backwards and tossed him to the side for his own safety before he flew back and shot him a couple times with his repulsors. The blasts didn't do much but they did let Izuku fly over him and shoot a couple micro missiles at him which exploded and tore a bunch of the muscle off him.

Muscular swung his arm but it wasn't as fast or had as much force giving the muscle fibers we're still healing from the damage they received.

"I gotta say your pretty weak, I mean your only ability is just flailing your arms around till you hit something" said Izuku with a grin under his mask.

Said villain gritted his teeth and created more fibers making his arms bigger before he charged back at him and tried to punch him but Izuku flew higher and continued to shoot him with lots of repulsor blast burning more and more muscle with each shot.

"Jarvis analyze him and look for a weak point on his body" said Izuku.

"Giving his quirk revolves entirely around his muscles I believe using a extremely powerful electrical charge and then use your sound based cannon would be the best to defeat him" said Jarvis.

"Well in that case, let's light him up like a Christmas tree" said Izuku.

Izuku lifted his arm up and shot him with another repulsor blast before he quickly flew down and grabbed him "say hi to 1 million volts of electricity".

Muscular started to scream in pain as the electricity shocked him to the point his muscles locked up, he then saw two boxes on Izuku's shoulders open up and he was then hit with the sound cannon blasting him through the forest. He was blown over 20 meters before he finally came to a stop imbedded into a tree and unconscious.

"Jarvis scan the forest and show me where the other villains are".

"At once sir".

A overhead view of the forest popped up and it showed that some man was far in the distance creating the flames and he had someone else with him. In another part of the forest Ochako and Tsu captured a blonde girl but she then turned into mud. The thermal camera turned on and it showed the smokey area and most of class 1B was trapped in the smoke and were passed out.

Everyone else was either in the lodge or where Izuku came from.

"The guy creating all that purple smoke is my biggest priority, but first I gotta get that kid somewhere safe, then I should worry about the villains engaged with the pussy cats" said Izuku.

"I agree sir, I've also contacted all nearby police stations and hero agencies, the closest one is 30 minutes away and should be here in 15 if they floor it" said Jarvis.

"15 minutes is more than enough, now let's do this" said Izuku as he walked towards Kota "kid I'm gonna take you somewhere safer than here so I can then help everyone else".

Before Kota could say anything Izuku picked him and shot off into the sky heading towards where he saw Aizawa was at, after a couple seconds he saw his teacher running through the woods and he landed on the ground before him.

"Sensei take care of this kid while I take out these villains" said Izuku.

Aizawa wanted to protest but then he thought about it, as long as Izuku had his suit be was basically fine and didn't have to worry about getting hurt.