Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights

Izuku and Todoroki stared at each other waiting for Midnight to start the match.

Todoroki noted that high above them was a flying container that had the same color scheme as Izuku did.

"AND BEGIN!!" Yelled Midnight with the crack of her whip.

Before anyone could react Todoroki created a massive glacier covering the entire arena and reaching the top of it.

"Call the m-" said Todoroki before the glass shattered and he was shot in the stomach from a repulsor blast from Izuku.

He looked up and glared seeing Izuku pry his way out of the ice like it was nothing.

"Your gonna have to try harder than that to beat me candy cane" said Izuku enjoying the look of annoyance on his face.

Todoroki glared and sent another glacier at Izuku.

He just rolled his eyes and destroyed it again with a repulsor blast.

"You going to do something different or are you just going to keep trying the same strategy over and over again?. Because if you are I'm just going to start watching a movie in the suit" said Izuku.

"Shut up!" Snarled Todoroki sending another giant ice attack at him which Izuku batted away again.

"Jarvis pull up a movie I like and put the suit on autopilot because this isn't going anywhere" said Izuku making the crowd laugh.

For the next 5 minutes Todoroki kept sending massive ice attacks at Izuku and would once and a while move to another spot to attack him.

Meanwhile Izuku was watching "The Batman" which was released 200 years ago in 2022.

"WHY WON'T YOU TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!" Yelled Todoroki hating this.

Izuku paused the movie and looked at him with a bored expression under his helmet.

"Because you're doing the same thing and you are nothing more than a whining brat with some daddy issues. Get over yourself people have bigger problems than you and yet they keep moving forward" said Izuku.

"You don't know anything about me!".

"And why would I? You've done nothing but keep to yourself more than emo kids did back in 2007... Please don't tell me you wear black and dye your hair all the time and complain about how hard life is so you get attention...".

Todoroki snarled again and sent a massive ice attack at Izuku who just flew above it.

"Oooh did I touch a nerve? Don't worry pretty boy I'll get your makeup to make you feel better".

He then dodged another ice attack that was even slower than the last one.

"Or are you just mad that daddy didn't tuck you in at night?".

He dodged another attack.

"Would you like me to get you some burn cream for how much I'm roasting you?. Though I don't think it'll help that scar on your face for how bad you got burned back then even though you have an ice quirk".

"YOU BASTARD!!!".

"No that would be Bakugo I'm a millionaire genius who enjoys roasting people who annoy me" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Nezu kept cackling at Izuku just roasting Todoroki and making him have a little temper tantrum.

"Your enjoying this way to much sir.." said Present Mic.

"Leave him alone this is funny" said Aizawa enjoying the chaos as his boss likes to say.