Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival

"Hello everyone before we let all of you stretch your legs and get food I have a special announcement to make" said Nezu appearing on the center stage.

No one wanted to know how he suddenly got there nor will they ask.

Nezu then pushed a button and the ground opened up and Izuku's arc reactor came up from the ground.

"This right here is the world's first cold fusion reactor which was designed and made by our very own student Izuku Midoriya" said Nezu. "It's the worlds first true clean energy that doesn't produce any form of pollution".

Izuku watched and listened as Nezu then went on and explained the dumbed down version for everyone. He then talked about his company Marvel Industries and some of the things it will do and how it will. Be opening in the next week or two and applications will be available very soon. "Not only that but these are some of the other things they will be doing is building these".

Just then two massive holograms covered the field showing a Hyperloop and a Space elevator.

"As you can see right here these two concepts shall revolutionize our country and the whole world. The first one is the hyperloop which will change travel across the country or world dramatically.

While the other is the space elevator which is self-explanatory and will help us become a spacefaring race".

Izuku Can already hear and see all the calls and emails he'll be getting very soon.

He already made a lot of money. What 16 year old needed to make 350 million yen a week from just powering UA and the nearby city.

($3,047,201.15).

And once his company starts growing then that number is going to increase massively and he'll probably be near or bigger than. What Elon Musk made back in the pre quirk era before everyone became obsessed with quirks.

From what he projected and calculated he'll be making well over $900 billion a year by the time he's 18 and once he's in his thirties that number will be in the trillions.

After that the arc reactor was put back and everyone started to leave to get food.

Izuku was sitting in the canteen area and was eating a hamburger which Lunch Rush made for him.

"Midoriya.. I want to talk to you" said Todoroki.

"No thanks daddy issues I'm eating" said Izuku.

Todoroki glared at him and stomped off angrier than before.

"Midoriya why were you mean to him just now?" Asked Ochako.

"He probably wanted to tell me about how his life was sad and all that shit so I'd feel bad" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright everyone lets get started and for our first match it will be Ochako Uraraka vs Overcompensation... Wait what..".

"I'm not apologizing" said Jarvis.

Katsuki gritted his teeth in anger and decided to take it out on Ochako since she was friends with Izuku.

"And begin" said Present Mic.

Before Ochako could even move Katsuki was Infront of her and slammed his fist into her face with a explosive punch. He then stomped his foot on her chest cracking the ribs and making her scream in pain.

He then pinned her down and proceeded to beat her face in with explosive punches and not allowing her to call quits.

The crowd watched in horror as this happened and some of the teachers felt disgusted and enraged that he was doing this.