Chapter 12. Grand Opening

(4 days after sports festival

Izuku and Mei got hundreds of invites to intern at companies but they both decided not to and Nezu allowed them to work on their own company. Since Izuku already knew how to make business deals that heavily favored him and how to run a company.

He was looking at his factory of Marvel Industries which just finished construction and he was watching the construction bots. Finish building the rocket which he based the design off of the Falcon 9 except he was able to quadruple it's weight carrying. capabilities because it ran off of a Arc reactor instead of fuel.

"You and your workers are doing amazing Mr Uraraka" said Izuku watching them finish moving everything in and install all the gear.

"Thank you Mr Midoriya that means a lot and my daughter has been speaking highly of you" he said chuckling.

"I simply encouraged her and gave her some gear to help her be a great hero" said Izuku walking over to his arc reactor he built to power the factory.

"Even so I can't thank you enough for what you've done for my family and company" he said.

Izuku walked to the Arc reactor and began the process of turning it on and after a couple seconds the blue glow and gentle hum was heard. The giant arc reactor was on and working and powering the entire plant.

"So have you gotten anyone trying to start working for my company?" Said Izuku looking back at him.

"Yes sir you have lots of people and I sent all the information to Jarvis so he can process them and see who to hire and who not to hire" he said.

"Thank you and your good to go I need to make some calls in my office and I'll see you in two days for our first rocket launch" said Izuku.

"Of course and have a good day Mr Midoriya" he said before he walked away.

Izuku climbed the stairs passing some painters and construction workers finishing up the final parts of the factory and he was heading to his office. Which was fully furnished.

He sat down at his desk and turned on his holo computer.

"Jarvis read me my emails while I finish this letter for the Minister of electricity since he contacted me asking for a business deal" said Izuku.

"Of course sir.

Your first letter is from the United States and they are asking the same thing that the minister electricity was asking about the arc reactors. And they're willing to make a business deal stating that you own all the rights and blueprints for it so no one else can just copy and steal it.

You have a couple other letters from some other countries all said the exact same thing.

The next major one from here is from the prime minister wishing to have an audience with you at the day that you launch your rockets to talk about possible business deals. To help the country.

The last one you have is from NATO and them asking if you'd be willing to make deals to build Arc reactors in countries to produce clean energy. And to make other deals on your space elevator and hyperloop that you'll be doing" said Jarvis.

"Hehe... Oh I can already see all the ass kissing and money I'll be getting" said Izuku chuckling.

"That's just business and politics sir" said Jarvis.

"I'm aware you smartass AI And send letters to all of them telling them to come here on the day and watch the rockets then we'll be able to do a business deal" said Izuku.

"At once sir" said Jarvis.

"Also contact Mr Uraraka and tell him to begin construction on the other factories and warehouses for the airplane facility that we'll be doing soon" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the day that Marvel Industries would launch it's first rocket and representatives to lots of European countries, South Korea, the United States, India,. Even the prime minister of Japan came to see this in person.

They all got out of their cars when they heard the sound of a rocket engine and looked and saw a massive rocket with "MARVEL INDUSTRIES". Painted on the side of it and it was covering 15 miles every second which is three times faster than any rocket used now days.

They all walked into the main building and saw Izuku and a bunch of workers along with Nezu and Mei standing next to him.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen may I present to you the future.

Marvel Industries seeks to finally get humanity out of the crevice known as quirks and get us to finally realize we need to start colonizing the Stars.

The first stage of Marvel Industries will be to capture a giant meteorite that is orbiting somewhere between Jupiter and Saturn. We will be launching a rocket very soon in the future most likely in the next week and it will fly all the way out there and latch onto the meteorite and bring it back to orbit around Earth. After that happens we will begin construction on it and build and factory either on it or orbiting above it and begin mining it for its precious resources.

The second stage of doing that will be to send lots of the resources down here to Earth where we shall begin construction on the space elevator so we do not need rockets anymore. Once a space elevator is constructed we will begin building lots of stations and platforms up at the top of the cable and we will be able to transport about. 5000 tons of material down to Earth every single day which will help us.

The third stage will be building a orbital space station that will head to Mars and begin orbiting it and it will have a crew of over 80 people. After it has entered orbit it will wait for the second rocket to come in which will have all the other necessary resources they will need. To begin constructing a permanent base on Mars for us being colonizing it.

The fourth stage will be to start terraforming the planet and once we begin terraforming it, we will be able to start sending more and more people there and. Marvel Industries will be building the world's first space transport system which we will be able to transport people to and from both planets. For 6 months out of every 2 years.

And while we are doing all of this I'll begin making deals with any countries in the world that want to have Arc reactors in their country to power them. With clean energy but any and all our facilities will belong exclusively to Marvel Industries.

Another thing that we shall also be building will be the hyperloop which will be able to change transportation to being something that's expensive or takes a long time. To something that can be cheap and can be extremely fast speeds.

For example for the representative of the United States. With a hyperloop I will be designing you will be able to go from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to. Chicago Illinois in just 30 minutes and it will only cost people $60.

Or here in Japan going from Tokyo to Osaka it will only take 15 minutes it only cost 3,568.52 yen per trip.

Another thing that Marvel Industries will be working on will be prosthetics that will be able to help injured people be able to walk again. And I don't mean the singles I mean permanently disabled ones.

Also my colleague Mei Hatsume has been working on something that will help desert countries get water and I have to be extremely high prices for them.

And for the designs I have for the new arc reactors I will be able to build them to be big enough and powerful. Enough that just one of them could potentially power all of Japan by itself" said Izuku before he looked at everyone. "So tell me.. would all of you like to get in on this business deal before it's too late?".

All the representatives immediately pulled out their phones at began going there representative countries to sign the deal.

"I see your dream is coming true Midoriya" said Nezu climbing up to his shoulder and sitting on it.

Izuku reached over and grabbed a piece of cheese from a robot servant that was offering food and handed it to Nezu. "Yes and I'll enter in that test soon so I can become a hero... Also what will you be doing with Bakugo?".

"Oh don't worry I'll be having a long talk with him very soon and I'll be making things very very clear for him" said Nezu chuckling.