Chapter 4. Final Blue prints

"Mei no".

"Mei yes".

"Mei we can't attach the power adapter to this. Do you realize this will destroy the entire machine".

"Come on muscles it'll work" said Mei trying to connect a 220v cable to a 110v socket.

Izuku grabbed Mei and slowly dragged her away from the invention she was working on.

"Oh come on it would have worked" said Mei pouting.

"Mei I can give about a hundred reasons why it would not work" said Izuku.

"Aww your no fun" said Mei pouting.

In the past week Izuku was tasked with keeping an eye on Mei by request of the teacher and rest of the class.

Izuku sighed and went back to his blueprints he was finishing up for his soon to be arc reactor.

He already asked his teacher and Nezu for the palladium and Nezu said he'd make sure it's on time. He didn't want to know what Nezu did to ensure it will arrive on time.

"What ya working on?" Asked Mei as she leaned on his back and looked over his shoulder.

Izuku froze when he felt Mei's 'assests' on his back and had to force down a blush. "Those could suffocate someone... Worth it....".

"Just some blue prints I'm making for a project that I thought up back when I was 7" said Izuku.

Mei looked over them and was behind shocked at what he was gonna attempt to build and she started to pant seeing it.

"T-this is a c-c-cold fusion reactor!?" Said Mei with stars forming in her eyes and drool leaking from her mouth. "It's just a concept and yet your gonna try and BUILD ONE!?!?".

"Umm yea... But I'm sure you could understand if I want to keep it to myself for now... It's my life's work and I want to be able to build it" said Izuku.

Mei smiled and nodded her head "yeah I understand, I mean I'd want to do the same if I was in your shoes".

"Thank you Mei I really appreciate it" said Izuku "but don't worry when I start it I'll be sure you're there to witness it".

"Hello Midoriya" chirped Nezu jumping out of his backpack.

"Umm principal Nezu how did you get in there?" Asked Izuku.

"Don't worry about it, but I have a presents for you" said Nezu pulling out a small box. "In here is a whole pound of palladium so you'll have more than enough for a long time.

Not only that but your new lab is built  to your specifications and all your gear was moved into it that you needed".

"Thank you principal Nezu I really appreciate it" said Izuku.

"No problem I can't wait to see your great inventions. Anyways I need to leave and try and stop Aizawa from drinking a gallon of vodka" after that he just dived back into the backpack.

Izuku and Mei looked at each other before they both looked into his backpack and only saw school supplies.

"W-what? How did he do that..." Said Mei.

"Your better off not questioning it" said Power loader handing Izuku a wrist band. "This is for you so you can enter your room and he also said you have to attend history and English. All other classes your exempt from, but you will have to come to mine at least once a week".

Izuku smiled and nodded his head as he reached over and grabbed his stuff and was packing up.

"Can I join ya?" Asked Mei appearing before him.