Chapter 30. Another Trial

Izuku was staring at the skinny form of All Might, the man seemed really uncomfortable under Izuku's gaze if his sweating was any sign.

It's been a couple of days since the battle at the Kamino Ward and with that came All Might's retirement, plus the fact the whole world saw Izuku go toe to toe with someone who was taking on All Might. After the battle lots of people were talking about Izuku and how he should be a hero, but as they did that they also found that members of the Japanese government wanted him restrained.

"So... Do you have cancer or something?" Said Izuku.

All Might coughed up blood from the sudden question and it was honestly a question he wasn't expecting "I-I'm sorry what?".

"Do you have cancer? Or do you just not eat" said Izuku.

"No I don't have cancer, I lost my stomach and parts of my large and small intestines, along with parts of my left lung" said All Might. "I got this wound 5 years ago and sadly it slowly ate away at me until I am here now".

"And you passed down your quirk to Mirio correct" said Izuku.

All Might coughed up blood again and looked at him "w-what? I have n-" "yes you do, your voice is very similar to your muscle form, plus your eyes are the same. Lastly Jarvis has access to all servers, cameras and phones in this school so I learned about this a while ago but said nothing" said Izuku.

"W-wait but you shouldn't be allowed to do that" said All Might.

"Nezu hasn't stopped me, he didn't stop me when I started to hack into servers for the government" said Izuku.

All Might sweat dropped "Midoriya... Nezu definitely wouldn't stop you then... If anything he'd encourage it especially given how people in the government are trying to take away your rights".

"So the thing every government does and people fall for every time since governments have such a great track record for being trusted to not be corrupt and take away our rights" said Izuku.

"...yes?".

"Mmm well in that case I should just hack into governments more" said Izuku.

"That's illegal".

"It's also illegal to take away basic human rights and yet governments do it every day and people think it's a good thing".

"I....... Fair point...".

Izuku and All Might then continued to talk for a while longer before the door opened and Fury walked in "so how are you feeling".

"I'm good, though I got a bunch of emails and calls from the Hosu police chief and a bunch of members of the government trying to take away all my inventions and money.

Though thankfully I had Jarvis move all my money into a private account which was a good thing since the government went behind my back and from what Jarvis told me they called the banks for my account to try and take my money" said Izuku.

"Sounds like something that a government that doesn't like you, or at least members that don't like you" said Fury.

"Sounds about right" said Izuku as he leaned back against his chair "not only that but auntie Mitsuki called me earlier and told me about the new court trial, they are trying really hard to steal my gear".

"Hmm.. I shall make some calls to make sure they are finally off your back, until then continue to do what you've been doing" said Fury as he turned and left.

"So what happens to you now All Might, you don't have a quirk and given your injury I think you should officially retire. You've done your part for everyone and now it's time for you to allow the next generation to take the lead" said Izuku.