Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger

Izuku was getting his armor put on while Mei was holding Eri, trying to comfort her.

"Izu, do you really have to do this? Your Arc reactor will only have 26% by the time you get to America since the current reactor isn't strong enough for this" said Mei.

"Papa please stay..." said Eri with tears in her eyes "we already almost lost you papa..".

"I'm sorry you two, but I have to do this, if I don't stop him, then he will make weapons based off my arc reactor that will be on the same level as nuclear weapons. He will sell these suits to the highest bidder to make a massive profit and turn my greatest creation to one as well" said Izuku as everything but his helmet was on him.

Mei was silent as she stared at him with a hurt expression given he almost died not even two hours ago and now here he was getting ready to fight the very same man that almost killed him.

"Please be careful Izuku" she said looking at him "and don't do anything reckless".

"When have I ever been reckless?" Said Izuku looking at her.

Mei and Eri looked at him with blank expressions.

"... at least I don't cause explosions" said Izuku.

"I DON'T CAUSE THAT MANY!!!".

Eri turned at her with a blank expression still on her face "mama you blew up the workshop yesterday".

Meis head dropped down as a storm cloud formed over her head.

Izuku chuckled and walked over to them and kissed both of them on the head "I will be back as soon as I can, I promise" he put his helmet on and it locked, but before the face plate could close, Mei moved in and gave him a quick kiss.

"That's your good luck kiss" she said with a smirk.

Eri saw this and tried to kiss his forehead but his helmet got in the way, so she kissed his cheek "I can kiss him to mama".

"Your just spoilt rotten, come on let's go work on something while your papa saves the world" said Mei as they left but before she walked out the door, she looked back at him with a feint blush "goodbye daddy~".

Then she left, leaving a wide eyed Izuku who's jaw was on the ground.

"Sir shouldn't you be saving the world" said Cogman looking at him.

"...yes... and thank you Cogman..." said Izuku as his face plate closed and he flew off.

___

All the way in America in a underground part of a massive factory, Obidiah walked up to a massive suit he had built, he walked up to its chest and placed the Arc reactor he stole into its chest.

The suit made a low hum, showing it turned on "hehehe this will make me trillions and it's all thanks to the Leagues spy that I was able to get so much data on this suit".

He was about to walk away when a military satellite he owns alerted his phone, taking it out and opening one of the apps, he saw a tiny object rocketing towards his factory.

"I don't believe it... he did survive" said Obidiah in anger, he walked up to his suit and got inside it "guess my father was right, when you complete a job, make sure it's finished!".

With Izuku he arrived over Obidiah Industries and flew down, once he landed he looked up towards the building with a glare.

"Remember Sir, you only have 26% power so you won't be able to do much, plus giving this reactor isn't as stable as the other, it will only increase the palladium poisoning" said Jarvis.