Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing

Izuku was wearing a black suit and was standing infront of a grave of a man who was both a father and a grandfather to him. He helped Izuku with so many things that his mom wouldn't be able to teach him about being a man.

He was a man who took time out of his day to help Izuku read his comic books and learn English along with even helping him as much as he could with his drive to become Iron Man. He was more of a father to Izuku than his own biological one, ever was.

He was also a hero to so many people for giving them happiness and always encouraging them to strive for what they love.

Stan Lee 2122- 2218 a loving father, husband and a true hero to everyone.

Excelsior.

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt someone tug his hand and he looked down seeing Eri who was wearing a black dress and was trying to get his attention.

"Yes Eri?" He said trying to sound ok for the little girl infront of him.

"Are you ok Ishuku... you seem relly sad" she said looking up at and trying to speak proper Japanese, but was still struggling with some words.

"Yeah I'm ok... I just wish I got to say goodbye to him is all" he said.

Eri looked up at him and didn't like seeing him sad, so she did what he did to make her feel that warm feeling in her chest. She hugged his leg to comfort him.

"Thank you Eri..." he said quietly as he rubbed the top of her head to comfort her.

He went back and looked at the grave, when he felt rain starting to poor down heavily.

The sound of a umbrella opening behind him was heard and he saw that it was Cogman who was holding it up to keep him and Eri dry.

"Thank you Cogman.. I forgot to check the weather today" Izuku said.

"It's no problem master Midoriya, considering who you lost I can understand why you don't feel like yourself" he said trying to sound comforting.

Izuku smiled sadly and he took a step forward starting to get drenched, not that he cared. Gently placing his hand on the tombstone he smiled softly "I promise you Stan... I'll be the greatest hero ever and make sure the world knows that it's thanks to you that I was able to start this journey... goodbye... dad...... and excelsior".

He then stood up and walked back to his family and Stan's family while picking up Eri, who tried to hide in the crook of his neck, by burying her face In it.

"He'd be very proud of you Izuku" said Inko with a warm smile.

"Thanks mom... I think I need to use the bathroom before I leave, could you watch Eri for a moment?" He said.

Inko nodded her head and gently took Eri from him while noticing that Eri didn't want to leave his side. It was both a cute and sad thing that she always clung to Izuku no matter what and that she didn't like it when he left her sight.

For Izuku he made it to the bathroom and sighed in relief that it wasn't occupied, he walked in and pulled out a device and pricked his finger with it.

Blood Toxicity 9%.

Sighing, he slumped down, using his arms to hold his body up "I need to find a cure... that or set everyone up to live without me... I only have till spring which is 9 months away since it's almost mid summer..." he said quietly.

He put his device away and washed his hands before he left the bathroom to head to the car. He was sad that Mei wasn't here, but she was brought to Korea to see her mom's side of the family for her grandma's 92 birthday.