Chapter 16. Going To I Island

Izuku was sitting in a plane looking over the ocean waiting for it to eventually land on I Island.

Next to him was Mei who fell asleep and was leaning on his shoulder and across from him was Shinso who was reading something on his phone.

"So Marvel Industries launches it's supposed rocket to an asteroid somewhere between Saturn and Jupiter" said Shinso looking up. "It also says that the rising multi-millionare signed a couple contracts with countries to build Arc reactors. To power the countries and soon he will be a billionaire in the next couple weeks".

"Well they sure got all of that right" said Izuku chuckling. "Also did you accept the invite to the hero course?".

"Yes I did and I'll be starting after this trip" said Shinso.

"Master Midoriya I have yours and Ms Hatsumes luggage ready" said Izuku's new robot butler.

"Thank you Cogman" said Izuku.

"What about my stuff?" Said Shinso.

"You can take care of it yourself" said Cogman before he went and walked away while trying to stop himself from strangling him.

"You just had to make a split personality robot didn't you" said Shinso dryly.

"I thought it'd be funny" said Izuku simply.

Just then Mei woke up and looked out the window and her eyes sparkled "IZU LOOK ITS I ISLAND!!" She said shoving both their faces to the window.

"I see.." said Izuku with his face flat against the window.

"All passengers please sit down and buckle in as we commence our landing" said the piolet.

Soon the plane landed and they all got off with Cogman carrying Izuku's and Mei's back to the automated robot that will deliver it to their assigned rooms.

Shinso had to carry his bag himself since Cogman threatened to rip his arm off and beat him with it.

After walking through customs they looked I've the whole island in amazement and Mei was vibrating in happiness and excitement.

"Master Midoriya here's your backpack" said Cogman handing it to him for him to put it on.

"Thank you Cogman and I really should have designed this as a suitcase since I'm going to a party and it's gonna look weird.." said Izuku.

"You could always wear it under your suit jacket so no one will see it and if something happens you can just take that off" said Shinso.

"So the animal does have a brain" said Cogman getting a glare from Shinso while he flipped him off.

"Eat shit you walking bucket of bolts".

Cogman growled in anger and tackled him to the ground "master Midoriya do I have permission to rip his arm off? If I do it he'll do whatever we say".