Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward

"Pizza delivery".

"Oh my pizza is here, no I ordered ramen!" Said Twice as he was about to walk to the door when it exploded and Endeavor charged in and slammed Twice into the ground.

The other villains tried to react but then Gran Torino moved in and knocked Dabi out while Aizawa used his quirk on Kurogiri and finally Kamui Wood wrapped up all the villains in the room besides Katsuki.

Katsuki was about to release a explosion when he was restrained and felt his left arm get dislocated, he looked up and saw that it was Edgeshot who did it and restrained his other hand to his face so if he used it, it'd hit him.

"Orca get Tokoyami out of here so we can arrest all these villains" said Gran Torino.

"NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!" Yelled Shigaraki enraged that this was happening to him.

"Your all under arrest and won't be seeing the light of day for a very long time, especially you Shigaraki" said Edgeshot looking at him.

Just then sludge like portals opened up and Nomu walked through, the next thing to happen was all the villains and also Tokoyami coughed up the same sludge before they disappeared leaving the heroes with the Nomu.

"Shit what the hell is All Might doing!" Yelled Endeavor as he moved forward and grabbed one of the Nomu before he incinerated it with a powerful blast of flames.

"I don't know but something bad so we need to finish this up as fast as possible so we can help him and the others" said Gran Torino.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(2 minutes ago).

The doors busted open on the warehouse and All Might along with Best Jeanist charged into the building, Jeanist immediately used his threads to ensnare the Nomu present while All Might looked around trying to find someone.

"Ah All Might, what a pleasure to see you after you took most of my head, but then again I did take your stomach and lung" said All For One sitting on his throne with a small smile under his mask.

"You won't escape this time All For One, this time your going to Tartarus or in a body bag" said All Might while powering up One For All.

"That's not very hero like of you, what would your master say if she heard you speaking about killing me, I mean after all, you heroes are supposed to save everyone. So come and save me from being evil and wishing to rule the world" said All for one as he stood up and extended his arms out.

"There is no saving a monster like you!".

"How true, but I think we need some fresh air, don't you think so?" He said as he raised his arm up towards him.

"EVERYONE R-".

A massive air blast shot forth destroying absolutely everything and leaving a massive crater in Kamino Ward, the crater took up over 20 blocks of nothing but sheer destruction.

"My your still pretty fast, being able to save Jeanist and Mt Lady in just the nick of time, though you weren't able to save most of the police officers and other heroes" said All For One.

All Might looked at him with a glare and was about to attack him when he heard black Sabbath playing behind him, he looked and saw Izuku land on the ground wearing his Nomu Buster mark 2.

"Hello Darth Vader, I see Disney has stopped bending you over and using you as a fuck toy to milk every penny from a franchise that they ruined" said Izuku looking at All For One.

"Ah Izuku Midoriya or better known as the real life iron man, I must say even in my 200 years of life I am slightly honored to finally be able to meet someone who changed science forever. And for the Darth Vader comment... I'll let that one slide because you do hold some truth in it since they did indeed ruin it, especially Ryan Johnson".