Chapter 21. Road To Success

Izuku was asleep on the couch in his and Mei's workshop after staying up for 2 entire weeks straight to manage the rocket grabbing 16 Psyche and starting to change it's course from orbiting the sun to orbiting earth.

It got to the point Ochako and Mei had to hold him down and force him to go to sleep and Ochako went into full sister mode over it and hounded him until he got at least 12 hours of sleep.

Mei walked in and saw him sleeping and smiled as she walked over and lifted him his head and sat down placing his head in her lap, she then covered him with a blanket to make sure he doesn't get cold.

"Goodnight Izuku" she said lovingly as she ran her hand through his hand with a warm smile, she leaned down and kissed his forehead before she started to drift off to sleep.

___

A couple hours later Izuku woke up and he looked up and saw that Mei flipped over in her sleep and was resting on him.

"Thank you Mei" said Izuku as he slowly wiggled out and laid her down so she can get more sleep "Jarvis how's Jericho 1 doing?".

"Everything is working perfectly sir and it is all on schedule, from my calculations it should be here by the end of summer or right after given it can do a bull burn the entire time" said Jarvis.

"That's good to hear.. how's the Nomu Buster mark 2 and my mark 3 suit coming along?".

"Mark 2 Nomu Buster is 25% complete sir and I went ahead and added more shock absorbing materials and used stronger metals with a better honeycomb structure to handle the strain and from your calculations it's punches will be twice as powerful as the Mark ones was.

Your Mark 3 suit is almost done and should be ready for you to use by the end of the week".

"That's good Jarvis" said Izuku before the door to his workshop opened and Ochako walked in holding a bag and 3 cups of tea.

"Morning Oni-chan, did you sleep well?" Asked Ochako as she sat everything down on the table and started to take it out of the bag.

"Yeah I did and what's this?" Said Izuku walking towards her.

"Well I thought you and Mei might be hungry so I went ahead and got the 3 of us breakfast, I told Aizawa I'd be a couple minutes late for class and told him why so I have an hour before I have to come back" said Ochako.

Izuku smiled and pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead "love you Imōto".

"I love ya as well Oni-chan, also should we wake up Mei?" Said Ochako.

"No need, watch" Izuku reached over and turned on one of his power drills and Mei's eyes snapped open and she shot up standing.

"DON'T START MAKING BABIES WITHOUT ME IZUKU!!!!" She yelled as she ran over but then stopped "wait I thought you were making babies".

"No, I wanted you awake so you can thank Ochako for bringing us food and so you can get some food in your stomach".

On cue Mei's stomach growled and she quickly dove into her bagel sandwich and tea but stopped to speak "thanks Ochako".

"It's no problem at all" said Ochako happy that she was able to help them.

They all continued to eat and talk with Ochako asking lots of questions about different things they will be doing and Izuku toned it down for how complex things were to make sure she could understand it.

After a little while Shinso opened the door and saw them.

"Hey Shinso how's it going!?" Said Ochako with a happy smile.