Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp

After the court case Izuku and Fury sat down and had a very long conversation with each other about setting up the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division or as it'll also be known as S.H.I.E.l.D. it will help protect people from international level threats like terrorists and super villains that would be to big of a problem with regular heroes, Shield will be international and will travel the world saving people from all sorts of other threats as well.

After that Izuku went home but his mom said she had to do something, as soon as she left Mei tackled him and dragged them to his room before they began making out. After doing that for a while they both watched something before they went to bed holding each other.

___

"Onii-chan" said Ochako looking at Izuku as he entered the classroom for 1A.

"Hey Ochako how are you?" Said Izuku walking towards her and poking her nose playfully.

"I'm good, so are you here for another class with us?" She said curiously since he only attended these classes
From Wednesday to Friday, not on Monday.

"Aizawa told me to show up since he said this announcement will also involve me" said Izuku as he walked to his desk which was behind her.

A moment later and Aizawa came in but he was paler and slightly thinner, his cheek bones could be seen and it looked like he hasn't slept in a month.

"She nearly fucked me dry.. also how is she that flexible..." he croaked quietly before his lifeless eyes landed on the class "oh... Morning class I have a important announcement for all of you... Everyone except for Kirishima, Ashido Kamanari and Sato passed the final exams...

The four students looked down but before they could get depressed Aizawa continued.

"Regardless... You four will be joining us but you will have to do extra work... You'll be leaving for the camp in three days so go and get some camping stuff or whatever.. I need to try and get some sleep to regain my drained stamina".

Just then the door opened "hey Shota~" said a very happy voice.

Everyone looked and saw that it was Ms. Joke and she had a massive smile on her face as she walked towards Aizawa.

"E-emi what are y-y-you doing here.." he said nervously.

"Well I have some good news" she said All but radiating in happiness, she then reached into her pocket and pulled out a pregnancy test "I'm pregnant".

All the girls squealed in happiness but then everyone heard a loud thud and saw that Aizawa was laying on the ground unconscious with foam coming out of his mouth.

"Congrats" said Izuku with a chuckle.

"Why thank you, oh I'm so happy!".

The class then left leaving Aizawa with Ms. Joke, what was the worst that could happen?.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was three days later and they were now all Infront of the bus that would be taking them to the summer training camp and Infront of the bus was Aizawa who seemed to gain a little weight back.

"Good your all here, the bus will be a long drive so if any of you of you need to use the bathroom this is your last chance until we reach the rest area". When he saw that no one moved or did anything he continued "you'll be in the camp for a couple weeks then after that you'll be released so you can enjoy the rest of your summer. Now all of you get on the bus".

Everyone quickly boarded the bus and behind the bus was a black van which Jarvis was controlling, the van had Izuku's Mark 3 and a bunch of gear he'll be working on over the break.