Chapter 17. Battle For I Island

Aizawa was in the fight for his life right now, he was exhausted and his body was begging him to stop running.

He turned a quick corner making sure the person chasing him wasn't following before he quickly hid in a room and locked the door sighing in relief.

He slumped to the ground panting in exhaustion since he's been running for 9 hours straight with no breaks.

Aizawa was about to let his guard down when he heard footsteps thuming down the hall and he froze.

He quickly covered his mouth to not make any noise as he patiently watches the bottom of the door looking for any shadows. As he was staring at it he finally realized he made a huge mistake for the room he chose since if the person found him he'd have no escape route.

The footsteps continued thumping down the hall before they stopped at his door and he felt cold sweat drip down his body as he also started to shiver.

The door rattled with the person trying to open it but after a couple seconds the person walked away with it's footsteps becoming silent after a couple seconds.

Aizawa let out a sigh in relief and dropped his guard.

(BANG).

His eyes snapped open as he watched as the door kept getting slammed on with something that sounded like metal hitting wood.

Aizawa backed as far as he could terrified for his life as he then pulled out a cross and held it to the door praying some god would save him.

After a couple more hits a massive crack formed in the door and he could finally see the person.

"Here's Emi!".

"STAY AWAY DEMON!!!".

after a couple more hits the door broke open and Emi was standing Infront of him with a seductive grin that would make Midnight jealous.

"We're gonna have some fun shota~".

All that was heard was a high pitched scream before it was silenced by the door slamming shut along with some giggling.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at I Island.

Izuku and everyone else was standing wondering why the security system was activating this high of a level and how could someone get a bomb on the island.

"This doesn't make any real sense.." said Melissa catching everyone's attention except Izuku who walked off.

"What do you mean?" Asked Todoroki.

"The whole island wouldn't be under lockdown from something as simple as a bomb" said Melissa.

"It does seem a bit extreme.. hey where's Oni-chan?" Asked Ochako catching everyone's attention.

"I'm over here" said Izuku waving to them while using his phone "I'm currently hacking into the I island servers".

"I'm sorry to say this Izuku but the servers are military grade an-""I got in".

Everyone looked at him in shock especially Melissa since she saw the codes for the servers and they changed every 30 seconds.

"You guys really need to upgrade your servers, me and Nezu could sleep walk through them... Actually nevermind... I'm sure the rat could just look at them and they'd open up..." Said Izuku.

His phone then went off.

Sadistic Rat: they would.

"Of course you somehow know I said that...".