[🍑]Stunner

I find solace in just noticing the stars above me
And though it's only for a moment it's all that I need

Feng Suave- Noche Oscura

Chapter Twenty Four

||MASKY||

"I'm not done with you."

I could feel her body react as I said those words and my cock twitched uncontrollably in my pants.

My fingers were still exploring her soaking pussy, delving deeper and deeper still while my tongue was doing the same with her mouth.

I wanted everything she could give, her warm body under mine held limitless possibilities.

Where did I want to put my cock first? It was so hard, twitching against her as precum spilled from the tip.

God, I wanted to be buried all the way inside her, but her mouth was so warm, hearing her gagging on my cock would probably make me cum right away.

Decisions, decisions.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair I slid my tongue deeper into the recesses of her mouth, fingers hastily unbuckling my belt as I pulled it loose from my pants, using it to strap both her hands together.

Breaking the kiss I flipped her over onto her stomach, watching her perky ass jiggle. She was breathing heavily, her arms restrained above her head, fists clenched.

I loved how helpless she looked in that moment, it made my cock rock fucking solid.

Fuck, she was perfect.

I smacked her ass once, hearing her let out a sound of protest that had me hissing out a breath.

More. I need more.

Another slap followed, then another and another. I could get addicted to those sharp little cries she made every time my palm struck her, and I didn't feel like holding back.

She was whimpering now, trying to squirm away but I had already locked her legs between mine, holding her in place as I grasped her asscheeks, spreading them open to watch her glistening juices drip onto the sheets.

Fucking hell.

My mouth was on her dripping pussy in an instant, licking up and down her slick folds as I spread her open even more.

She smelled so good and tasted even better.

Letting her go with a final smacking kiss on her puffy pussy lips I realized she had her face buried in the sheets, her muffled moans dying on the mattress as her body shook visibly.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back and smacking her ass once more before sliding my thumb into her awaiting cunt, stimulating her g-spot directly as I pressed my lips against her ear.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I questioned.

She let out a shuddering breath, her back arched to the point where her pussy was directly pressed up against me, ready to be explored by my turgid cock.

"Answer," I grunted out, slipping my thumb out of her and freeing my cock, slapping it against her ass so she could feel how hot and hard she made me.

I can't remember a time when anyone else ever made me this hard. My cock was pulsating, thick and veiny, aching to be buried as deep inside her as it could go.

"Y-yes," she finally breathed, sounding strained as I had a grip on her hair still. She was in the perfect position to take my cock and I grasped the length of my dick, rubbing the tip against her slick pussy lips and using it to spread them open.