[🍑]Fueled Agression

Chapter Forty

||MASKY||

"Hey, eyes up here Baby."

The camera never left her and I watched her big brown eyes turn up to look at me, her pupils constricting from the light illuminating her tragic form on the bottom of the steps.

She seemed confused and uncomfortable, raising a hand to shield herself from the light as I watched through the LCD screen, trailing a hand up her cheek before holding it in place so she was forced to look up at me like a deer in headlights.

"Mask-" her words were interrupted by a thumb in her mouth and the slick feel of her tongue against my skin drew a sharp breath from me.

"Suck," I commanded.

She didn't miss a beat, sucking on my thumb as I gritted my teeth and looked down at her, chest heaving.

The residual aggression left over from my previous hunt was coursing through my veins, urging me to do unthinkable things as I looked into her brown bushbaby eyes.

Why the fuck is she so cute?

My thumb left her mouth and I grabbed her by the neck, shoving her back against the wall as I continued to hold the camera down at her, capturing her struggle in real-time.

Her eyes were darting back and forth from the camera light to my face and her lips were parted slightly as her hands rested on mine, not tight enough to be considered a plea for release, however.

She's enjoying this, I bet.

The thought made my cock twitch and I grinned at the screen, "didn't you miss me, Baby? Why do you have that scared look on your face?"

She let out a strangled sound and I loosened my grip on her neck, just enough for her to get her words out.

"I- I did," under my hand I could feel her pulse racing erratically and her wide eyes were a tell-tale sign she was excited.

I can't lie, I'm a little excited myself. It felt like forever since I'd seen her face like this, her eyes begging silently for more and her lips red from the harsh kisses I'd given her earlier. The way she bit into her plump lower lip while she looked up at me with mock innocence had me hard as a fucking diamond- but I let her go, taking a step back so I could get a wide-angle view of her on the ground.

"You're so fucking cute," I let the words leave my lips, unable to hold back each thought that popped into my head. Cute, sexy-- pathetic; she was all the things that had my cock straining against my pants. I didn't have much time with her but fuck if I wouldn't enjoy it while it lasted, and even afterward—thanks to the footage I was recording.

Pulling the mask down over my face once more, I quickly surveyed the room. The front door was still ajar and from what I'd been told by Toby, the only other person in the house right now was Kit's friend. Movement caught my eye and I turned my gaze back to her. She was getting to her feet slowly, head down as she shyly toyed with her hands before her.

How the fuck have I held back for this long with a girl like her? Images of her floated freely in my mind- her face tear stricken, lips bloody and bruised.

My breathing was starting to pick up pace as she raised her head and the hint of a smile ghosted over her lips. She then caught her lower lip between her teeth again and I groaned, fisting my free hand tightly to stave off the wave of bloodlust that bombarded my senses.

What a fucking tease, pretending she hadn't been waiting to get her holes stuffed.

My eyes traveled down from her face to her attire. The large t-shirt she wore was hiding her figure but not her nipples and the soft curves of her breasts under the fabric. Adjusting the camera's focus I zoomed in on her face before moving it down to her body.