[🍑]Pitiless

Chapter Forty One

||MASKY||

The floorboards thumped with each step I took up the stairs and as we got to the top and ventured down the hallway I avoided Amy's room, kicking open one of the guest bedroom doors and making my way over to the bed.

I dumped her onto the covers unceremoniously. Her eyes met mine and I saw her swallow before giving me a shy smile that had my cock twitching.

My mask was still resting on top of my head and I removed her shorts and underwear that were already at her ankles before I placed both hands on either side of her, trapping her there.

I leaned in, my face close to hers. Her eyes searched mine- and my gaze dropped to her lips, seeing her tongue slide over them as her hands clutched at the white comforter in anticipation.

Leaning in a bit closer I could feel her breath fan my face each time she exhaled, our lips mere centimeters apart. I didn't kiss her though, only waited.

When she leaned in I moved back ever so slightly, preventing our lips from ever touching. I did this each time she tried to press her lips against mine and eventually, she let out a small groan.

"Masky..."

This time when she leaned in, her lips met my own. With my lips pressed closed I felt her kiss me, another frustrated groan leaving her lips when she realized I didn't intend to kiss back.

"Masky?" she mumbled again, against my lips and another kiss that I didn't reciprocate had her pulling away to look at me. I only watched her with unblinking eyes and a flat expression. She pushed herself up onto her knees on the bed, bringing her arms over my shoulders and locking her fingers behind my neck as she tilted her head to the side. She was trying to kiss me again.

Cute.

My expression didn't change and she let out a sound of frustration, numerous kisses being peppered over my closed lips.

"Kiss me," she whispered the plea against my mouth and when she got no response her kisses began to extend their reach to my cheeks, forehead, and nose, her hands cupping my face as she started to make cute 'mwah's after each kiss.

Fucking adorable.

Her need for my attention was causing an unspeakable form of aggression to build inside me and in the midst of her peppering kisses over my face, I lifted a hand, grabbing her cheeks with one hand and forcing her to look at me.

She had the audacity to smile.

To my face.

"Do you want to get fucked that badly?" I asked, seeing her smile falter a bit before turning into a pout.

"I just wanted a kiss."

"Do you deserve one?"

I almost smiled at the way she nodded her head, lips puckered because I was squishing her cheeks together.

"Lie down then."

She seemed confused but as I let her go she did as she was told, laying on her back while she looked up at me with furrowed brows.

When my hands started to travel up her thighs she bit down on her lower lip, her hands fisting at her sides while she watched me.

My fingertips grazed the hem of her shirt and I slid the fabric up to expose the triangle where her thighs met, then her stomach, before finally my eyes met her perfect breasts. Her nipples hardened when my fingers brushed over them and I grabbed both sensitive nubs between my fingertips, squeezing harshly and watching her arch up from the bed with a whimper.