[🍑]🎉69K SPECIAL BONUS

I need you to feel alive
I need you to fill the void

Void— The Neighborhood

[KIT]

"I-it hurts-"

"You say that every time."

"Masky- please. You're t-too big I-!"

"Shut up."

"It hur-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Masky grunted into my ear, pressing my face up against the guest bedroom wall on the second floor of Amy's house. He was drilling his thick cock so deep inside me that I felt like I was slowly being split in two.

Downstairs, the party was already at its peak with the entire population of our high school showing up, but instead of having fun and enjoying my last night of normalcy with my peers, I was up here; getting fucked silly by a tuxedo wearing murderer.

Classy.

"Ma- ack-!" his hand tightened around my throat, cutting me off as he continued to drill me forcefully, his free hand holding me around the waist so he could fuck me as deep as possible.

"Quit whining," His gruff sounding voice caused ripples of pleasure to assault my body, "you know you can fucking take it."

But I could never get used to the feeling of being stretched this much and he wasn't giving me any breaks. A series of convulsions seized my body, an orgasm rocking my core so forcefully that I was near screaming.

"That's it, cum on my fat cock you fucking slut," pulling me down on him roughly, he buried every last inch of his thick length inside me.

"Fuck, that's it," he remarked, his large cockhead straining against my cervix, reaming my pussy all the way out.

"That's it," with a few more forceful thrusts, I felt him throbbing inside me and when he pulled out, cum dribbled out of me and ran down my inner thighs.

Masky stepped back to look down at me with a satisfied smirk, his cock twitching and leaking a string of cum from the tip.

I struggled to pull my panties up my shaking legs. 

How embarrassing.

Why does he always revert to this? He was so nice just an hour ago.

As he was zipping himself up, I finished fixing my dress and made a move to leave the room, overheated with shame.

He tugged me against him by the back of my dress and I felt his warm breath by my ear when an arm wrapped around my waist , "Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I need to check on Amy."

A hand slid up under my dress, slipping between my legs and long fingers pressed up against my sore entrance through my panties.