Vantage Point

The voices inside my head are taking over, they're telling me that my life is in danger
I'm scared that the silence won't come back forever, I believe this is my darkest hour

Crown The Empire— Voices

Chapter One

||Masky||

"Hey, Masky! Hey, Masky, hey!"

I groaned and swiveled my head around to look at the thing poking me. She grinned as my eyes shifted from my clenched fists to her and back. Of course she couldn't see my expression since I had my mask on.

"What?!"

She wasn't phased by my harsh tone and her smile only grew.

"Hi!"

I groaned and placed my entire hand over her small face, tempted to throw her away from me and she giggled, fucking giggled like it was the funniest shit ever.

She's been hanging around Toby too much.

I could imagine sliding my knife across her pale cheeks, watching the crimson flow—

"Are we playing peek-a-boo?" She asked in that annoying five-year-old voice.

Someone tutted and my gaze shifted to my right to see Toby entering the room with a bowl of cereal.

"Y-you do anything to her and you'll end up d-dying again! You know how she gets."

Rolling my eyes I pushed the tiny thing back and she fell on her ass giggling.

Ugh.

Everyone in this house is fucking annoying.

'Kill them all' the whisper sounded like it was coming from behind me but I knew it was only one of the many voices that corrupted my mind.

They'd been more active as of late.

'Do it,' another pressed

I would if I could.

The small girl got to her feet and when Toby called her over, she skipped to him, russet curls bouncing as she went.
She's hands down the most happy-go-lucky little shit I've ever seen in my life, and that upsets me.

She was tall for her age and was the splitting image of her mother.

Y/N.

I fought back a growl. I wanted nothing to do with her or her kid but here I was stuck with babysitting duty while she was off being careless, not that her daughter needed much protection.

She was a born killer, gifted with powers on par with that of her Slender relatives, but I was never fond of kids, so having to keep an eye on the ticking time-bomb that was Rose, was not how I planned to spend my night.