[🍑 ]I Love You

^Cheeks go squish x3

Chapter Thirty Four

||MASKY||

"I-- I love you."

I stilled inside her at those words, my eyes peering deeply into her own.

An unknown emotion flashed across her face as she realized what she'd said and after a few seconds, I pulled her body closer to mine, feeling my cock twitch inside her as I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her hard.

My fingers dug into her more feverishly and as I gripped her waist I pulled her down onto my cock, lifting my hips so I could fit every last inch inside and stretch her out like never before.

She was whimpering against my lips, her nails digging into my back.

It made me want more.

Did she mean it? Or was she just overwhelmed?

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as I bounced her up and down on my cock, seeing her bite her lips to keep from making too much noise while her brows furrowed and her eyes were half-closed.

"You love me?"

She opened her eyes a bit, managing to nod as I continued to fuck her from below.

"Are you sure you're not just in love with my cock?" I smirked at that.

She was embarrassed I could tell and she leaned in to press her lips against mine again, allowing me to slide my tongue into her hot mouth. She was shaking, her pussy clenching and releasing around me like she was trying to milk me.

Not again.

I groaned into the kiss and started to thrust upwards with a bit more force. She was clutching at me but found it hard to keep up with the kiss as I was bouncing her on my cock. In the end, she threw her head back, arms around my neck as I bounced her up and down on my dick, slamming into her with full force each time her body met mine.

"You're mine," I grunted out, pulling her body close again and latching on to her neck, biting down so hard I could taste blood.

"A-ah, yes..." I heard her whimper and felt her nails digging into me, scratching over my back so hard they left red welts.

I guess she wanted to leave some marks of her own.

Sucking on her skin, I groaned and held her tightly, sliding my cock in and out, harder and deeper as her slick wetness squelched with each thrust. I was close and I didn't feel like pulling out this time.

I pressed my mouth against her ear, continuing the rhythm with my hips, "I'm gonna fill you up."

She didn't respond, only dug her nails into me even more and I took that as a yes.

It felt different now. Her insides were flooding with moisture and she was having an even harder time holding in her moans. I kissed and sucked on the tender skin of her neck and continued the motion of my hips until she was shaking and whimpering into my ear that she was cumming. I could feel her insides spasming around me and only then did I let go, releasing inside her and biting down on her shoulder with an animalistic growl.

This, being inside her, is the single best thing I've ever experienced.

Even after I'd spilled myself inside her I continued to hold her close while she clung to me, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.