[🔪]Placebo

Chapter Forty Five

||KIT||

Prove that I love him?

I almost stumbled a few times as Masky dragged me through the woods and we passed the pond, then the park. His excitement seemed to grow with each step as he led the way to our destination.

He still hadn't said it back but I was enjoying his sudden mood shift. He seemed way more animated than normal, walking with a noticeable pep in his step and occasionally squeezing my hand as we trudged through the trees.

We'd been walking for quite a while by now so I was happy to see an actual building when we emerged from the woods. There only seemed to be one light on in the home and Masky led me to the back entrance, pulling his mask down over his face, with me following suit.

It was an immediate change of atmosphere and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears as I looked down at his hand engulfing mine and then back to the house.

I wondered what we were doing here. Was it because he wanted us to have privacy? I bit into my lip in hopes I was right. I was still a little sore but it didn't quell my desire for him. If anything it made me want him more.

If he wanted to take me right now, he could, be that the mask talking right now or not.

My body was heating up at the thought and he looked back at me for a moment, tilting my chin up with an index finger.

"What are you thinking, Baby?"

"I want you," the words slipped past my lips with no hesitation and I heard him let out a groan, hand squeezing mine. 

"You have me."

He let my hand go and I stood back as he fumbled with the lock, later fishing around in his pockets before he came up with something. A key.

I watched him get the door open and followed behind, my eyes never leaving him.

The one-story home was quaint, its inside sparsely decorated with modern furniture, as much as I could see in the darkness.

Closing the door behind me, Masky then removed his backpack and dug around inside, coming up with the camera. He set it up, aiming it at me when he started recording, the light blinding. He then came forward and turned the camera around, placing it in my hands.

"Don't stop recording."

I nodded and he removed a knife from the bag, dropping the bag onto the floor carelessly. A few bottles of pills rattled inside, one rolling out, but he paid it no mind as he removed the knife from its leather sheath.

My heart was picking up pace as I watched him trail a gloved hand over the flat side of the knife before turning away. I aimed the camera at his back that was now turned, headed down the long hallway.

Looking around the house I turned the camera to capture footage of my surroundings, zooming in on the framed photographs on the wall of a young girl and her family.

I was starting to get suspicious at this point.

We passed the empty bathroom that had been left open, its light spilling out into the hallway.

He flung open the door at the end of the hallway, letting it hit the wall with a loud bang.

There came muffled screams from inside the room and I advanced to see that there was someone tied up on the bed.

She was squirming, her arms and legs bound tightly with thick rope and her face was drawn, black mascara covering her cheeks- an indication she'd been crying for a while. The mascara trail ended where the duct tape covered her mouth.