[🍑 ]Safeword

I'm lying here, I'm holding my breath
Can't wait for you to love me to death

I'm in love with a killer- Jeffree Star

Chapter Thirty Three

||MASKY||

I tilted my head at her words, "a safeword?"

"Mhm," I watched her grow even more flustered, toying with her fingers, "so we can know if things ever get too much."

A safeword sounded ridiculous but could prove to be some fun. It made me interested to know what her limits were, just so I could push past them. It made me even more excited to know that she had even come up with the idea. That meant she definitely knew what to expect if I were to fuck her again.

My pants were getting too tight.

"What will our safeword be?" I asked as she made her way over to the bed.

"Well, it should be easy to remember at least."

"Like?"

"Like...what's your favorite color?"

"I don't have one."

She rolled her eyes at my answer, "Fine. Mine is yellow so maybe we can use that?"

"Sure, now come here."

I watched her climb onto the bed, the fluffy robe falling around her shoulders as she sat down and she slid it back up onto her shoulder. her brown skin looked so soft and feminine that I was tempted to sample a bite.

She has no idea how sexy she is, does she?

"Come sit," I peered at her through the mask, seeing the way she sucked in a breath and got closer until she was straddling me. She smelled lovely and I placed both hands at her waist as I looked up at her deep brown eyes.

"You drive me crazy," I bit into my lower lip and she wrapped her arms around my neck, looking down at me with an expression of admiration.

"You were already crazy," she smiled as she said those words and I hummed under my breath.

Chewing on her lip for a moment, her eyes focused on mine, "that time you said it was quiet, did you mean you hear voices?"

"Yeah," I answered simply, feeling her fingers toy with the hair at my nape.

"Has it always been that way?"

"Long as I can remember."

"What do they say?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"You my therapist now?" I tilted my head to the side, my hands holding her waist as I arrested her gaze.

At my question, she puffed up her cheeks, "no, I'm just trying to understand you more."

My eyes searched hers for a moment before I licked my lips, "they say a lot of stuff."

She bit her lower lip between her teeth and I started to lightly rock her on my lap so she could feel that I was still hard, even now.

"T-the voices," she stuttered, her eyes darting back and forth, "are they negative?"

"Severely."

"Is it directed towards you or other people?"

She sure had a lot of questions and my dick was still excited so I pulled her in close, her face close to my mask as I grasped her asscheeks.