[🔪]Final Girl

Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type

Let's Kill Tonight- Panic! At The Disco

Chapter Five

||KIT||

"Cass-"

"You don't understand Amy, Mason is nothing like his stuck up sister."

I gritted my teeth hearing Cassandra read my texts to Amy out loud and I was seeing red.

"You're so gross you weird ass stalker bitch," her words were gritted out between clenched teeth, "I almost feel sorry for how desperate you are."

"Give me my phone," I ordered, but she only scoffed, taking a few steps toward me as she dropped her hand that once held up my phone for her to read.

"Did you really think you had even a chance with Mason? My brother doesn't date desperate losers like you. All he'd do is fuck you and move on."

I then remembered the way Mason had grabbed my ass in the dark.

Maybe Cassandra was right.

"Just give me my phone," I made a grab for it but she pulled her hand away and before I knew it, she struck me across the face with her free hand.

The sound of the slap echoed off the walls and I turned my head to look at her, blood boiling.

Who does this girl think she is?

"You're pathetic," She scoffed, "I don't even know why Amy wastes her time on you. Do us all a favor and drop fucking dead," She let my phone slip from her fingers, stepping over it to go by me, but I wasn't about to let her get away with that.

I was never a violent person and had gotten into very few fights throughout my life, but I was no pushover either and this time, I was so upset I could barely register what was happening.

It felt like a reflex, the way my body moved all on its own. One moment I was glaring at her back and the next I'd grabbed a handful of her braids and shoved her forward, slamming her head into the wall.

She lashed out with a scream, her long acrylic nails scratching my face, but I barely felt the pain, that's how enraged I was.

She elbowed me in my side which caused me to lose my grip but only for a moment as I regained the upper hand and wrapped both hands around her neck, squeezing tightly until her face went purple. Her nails continued to dig into my wrists, trying to pry them away as she gasped for air, but I didn't let up, blood seeping out of the cuts on her neck caused by my own nails that were digging into her skin and her eyes began to look red.

Still, I didn't stop squeezing until we ended up on the floor, her writhing slowly getting weaker and her eyes bulging.

I thought of all the years of torment I'd endured from this queen bee and squeezed tighter, her eyes now bloodshot and her mouth frothing. I didn't stop even then, pounding her head into the ground until blood started pooling under her and I felt her body go slack, lashes fluttering.