🎉100K SPECIAL BONUS|| Wake-Up Call PART ONE{requested}

Love me like you used to
And I'll praise you like I should
I don't wanna lose you
I would change it if I could

Love Me Like You Used To—Lord Huron

Remember to vote/comment
(y'all are crazy in these comments💀)

ALL blame for any trauma goes to the requester who chose to remain anonymous.
(jk I love you👻)

||MASKY||

Watching Kit waste time with two squealing toddlers wasn't how I would prefer to be spending my afternoon, but I'd really been working on giving her some freedom outside of our usual routine.

Even if it was only for an hour.

And even though I was developing this irrational fear that she would disappear if I kept my eyes off her for too long.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd just never met someone who so badly wanted to be kept.

The room was filled with playful energy, becoming something of a routine now that Zalgo's concession gave her one precious hour a day to spend with the twins, free of worldly constraints.

Months had passed since she started visiting them.

I used to let her come alone but now that I couldn't trust her, that was proving to be a challenge.

This time, I decided to tag along.

Watching her with them, it felt like they'd formed their own little universe where nothing mattered and she could feel 'normal' again.

Today was extra special too.

It was the twins' birthday.

They'd finally turned three, and the atmosphere was charged, the room covered in tacky streamers, balloons and confetti, some of which got in my hair, as well as some colorful frosting from when I had to hold Maya.

The giggling and sounds of crinkling wrapping paper was threatening to drive me up the wall now, but it was Kit, her beaming smile as she watched them try to open their gifts with stubby little fingers, that was keeping me in my seat.

I wished we were back home already.

I could think of a million things I wanted to do to her while she was down on her knees like that.

She looks like a completely different person when she's with them and it's starting to get me excited. Like a switch has been flipped and she went from being completely withdrawn to laughing and smiling with them in a way that she'd stopped doing long ago, even with me.

The way she looks at them, it's as if she's remembering what her life used to be and missing the person she once was.

As I watched, I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit...upset.

She never looks at me like that anymore.

As the twins blew out the candles on their cake, I caught her eye. Her smile was bright, but when our eyes met, that touch of sadness returned.

She had been savoring every moment of the rare chance to be a part of their lives again. Zalgo's power weaved a fragile thread of happiness for her, and she had clung to it as desperately as she could but the minutes were ticking off and soon she would be back under my rule again.

I don't know why I can't stop pushing her limits.

I don't know why I feel the need to ruin her completely.