Chapter 20

Hi my loves. Due to popular demand, I decided to update this one first.

**†**

"You know, all work and no play in deed makes Jack a dull boy."

"What does Jack's problems have to do with me?"  Seokjin asked him eyes glued to the paperwork that was scattered on top of his desk in front of him.

Letting out a defeated sigh, Yoongi went on to speak, "I know winning this case is important to you, but if you keep going at this rate, you are going to get sick. Why don't you take a short break? I'll even buy you a cup of that coffee you like so much."

Seokjin finally looked up from the paperwork and smiled, "You are really heaven sent Min Yoongi. How can I resist a cup of coffee?"

Yoongi was Jimin's boyfriend. The two best friends had met him when they moved to Seoul a few years earlier. He studied Law with Seokjin, but Jimin had taken up medicine instead because he felt lawyers were liars since they defended even criminals sometimes. Yoongi and Seokjin thought it was a silly excuse and even went on to open their own law firm 'YoonJin and Associates'.

"Let me just finish up so that we can go." Seokjin said before turning back to his computer screen.

"I'll take you home after that."

"No, I have to…"

"I won't take no for an answer." Yoongi said before walking out of Seokjin's office, leaving the latter frowning.

-

And like Yoongi had stated, taking Seokjin home was not up for any debate. He didn't want Jimin to bite his head off for letting his best friend overwork himself.

Seokjin lean his head against the passenger side window as Yoongi drove towards his house. He was feeling tired and he knew he was working too hard, but he didn't want to ruin is win win reputation as a lawyer. He'd never lost a case and he wasn't about to start now.

His face lit up with a smile when he saw the toddler that jumped around excitedly at the sight of Seokjin through a window on the second floor of his big house.

His son was always happy to see him and it filled with joy just to know how much the child loved him.

"Tell Jimin I'll be waiting in the car." Yoongi said as he parked the car.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Seokjin frowned, "Let me make you guys dinner."

"Get some rest, Seokjin. Jimin and I can come for dinner some other time."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Why don't you take a day off? Jimin has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow which means no one will be here to watch Woobin. The hearing doesn't officially start in two weeks."

"There's no need for that Yoongi. I'm always one step ahead. I arranged with my mom. She'll pick him up from school tomorrow and keep him at her house until I leave work."

"I guess there's no keeping you off work. I'll see you tomorrow."

Seokjin smiled and stepped out of the car. It was a little cold out so he rushed into the house.

"Appa!" A shirtless Woobin was already running over to meet him.

"Is that my baby?" Seokjin opened his arms ready engulf the boy into a big hug.

"Binnie!" Jimin carefully walked down the stairs holding the boy's shirt, "Put on your shirt first or else you'll catch a cold."

"Don't worry, Jiminie." Seokjin picked up the child and walked towards Jimin, "I'll do it. You should get going. Yoongi is waiting for you in the car."