Chapter 48

Hi my loves ❤️ 😍 💖  I'm working to improve my writing. Is it too much?

****

Woobin had been in a coma for three days. When he finally regained consciousness, he couldn't stop crying out of fear. As a result, the doctors sedated him, much to Seokjin's displeasure. Seokjin knew that his baby was experiencing pain, and his only desire was to take that pain from him, even if it meant bearing it himself.

He sat in Jimin’s office, listening intently to what he had to say. Ever since Woobin's traumatic kidnapping experience, Seokjin had been doing everything in his power to help his son heal. He was glad that his best friend was his child's doctor despite having a young child at home himself. Jimin’s recommendation for therapy, however, caught Seokjin off guard.

"Therapy?" Seokjin questioned, feeling a mix of doubt and concern.

"Yes," Jimin replied, his voice gentle yet firm. "Woobin has been through a highly distressing event, Jinnie and therapy can provide him with the tools and support he needs to recover from the trauma."

Seokjin shook his head, "No, Jimin. That's too much. Woobin is too young to go through that kind of thing. Surely there must be some other option that we can take."

Jimin sighed, "I understand your concerns, Seokjin. But therapy can be a valuable tool in helping Woobin process and heal from his trauma. It's important to remember that children are resilient and often more adaptable than we give them credit for. With the right guidance and support, therapy can provide him with the tools to cope with his emotions and navigate through this difficult time."

Seokjin looked down, his worry evident on his face. "I just... I don't want him to feel any more pain. He's been through so much already, Chim."

"I know, Jinnie," Jimin said sympathetically. "But sometimes, facing the pain and working through it is necessary for healing. Therapy can help Woobin express his emotions, understand his experiences, and develop healthy coping mechanisms. It's not about inflicting more pain on him, but rather giving him the support he needs to eventually move past what happened."

Seokjin nodded slowly, digesting Jimin's words. He knew deep down that his friend was right, even if it felt overwhelming and frightening to consider. "Okay," he finally said with a determined tone. "If therapy is what Woobin needs to heal, then I'll support it. I just want him to be okay."

Jimin smiled softly. He took Seokjin's hand, appreciating his willingness to prioritize Woobin's well-being. "I'm here for both of you, Jinnie. We'll take it one step at a time, and I'll guide you through the process. Together, we'll help Woobin find his way back to the joyful little boy we all love."

Seokjin nodded, "Can you recommend some therapists then?"

"Sure, I have a friend. I'll introduce her to you later today."

Seokjin nodded as he watched Jimin get up from his seat and walk to where he was sitting before wrapping his arms around him in a comforting embrace.

When Seokjin returned to Woobin's room, he noticed that the blanket had ridden off the child's body. He picked up the blanket and covered Woobin's small body once again.

"Appa." Woobin said quietly, catching Seokjin off guard.

"Yes, baby." Seokjin said softly, running a hand through Woobin's hair.

"Where's Papa?" Woobin asked with a pout, "I want to see Papa."

"Baby," Seokjin hesitated, "Papa has gone away, and you can't see him for now."

****

Borahae 💜 💜 💜

The next chapter will be longer. Please pick a name for JK in the other part. I'll reveal this... it's for a story I'll share soon.