Chapter 2

Hi my loves 💜💜💜

Forgive me for taking long with the updates... But please understand Author-nim faces difficulties sometimes 💕💕😍😍💜💜

****

Seokjin slowed down his running, breathing a sigh of relief as he saw the bus had not left him due to his mother's constant bickering. His back hurt a little from how his backpack kept slamming against it as he ran.

"Seokjin!" Jimin chirped, upon seeing him, waving his hand frantically, until Seokjin was close enough for the two of them to embrace each other, "What took you so long? I was starting to think you'd not be coming with us."

"My mother, Jimin. You know how she never stops talking. You'd think she's the one going on this trip with the way she kept unpacking and repacking my bag."

Jimin laughed a little, "That's kind of funny, but I'm so happy you are finally here. I never want to go anywhere where you aren't."

"Relax, Jiminie," Seokjin smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair who was a little shorter than him, before pulling him into another hug, "I'd never let you go anywhere without me."

Jimin smiled, his face lighting up as he raised his pinky finger, "Promise?"

"Best friends forever!" Seokjin smiled, interlocking his own pinky finger with Jimin's.

"Attention, please!" The yelling of their teacher interrupted their moment, as they now looked over to hear what he wanted to say, "I hope and trust everyone is here by now and if by any chance someone isn't here yet, then too bad because we are behind time and should start off any minute now. To this effect, i'll request all of you to queue up for the roll call. Thank you."

"I hope you didn't forget your permission slip." Jimin said as him and Seokjin made their way to join the queue.

"I have it right here." Seokjin raised a neatly folded piece of paper for Jimin to see, "You are no different from my mother."

"I just don't want you risking being left behind after coming all this far." Jimin pointed out, "If that happened, then I'd stay back with you whether you like it or not."

"Good thing, that won't be happening, right?"

"Right!" Jimin smiled, pushing Seokjin ahead of him so that head queue up in front of him.

"I don't mind standing behind you, Jimin."

"I don't want you standing behind me, Jinnie. I fear you'll disappear on me."

Seokjin laughed, shaking his head as he did, "You are so paranoid sometimes."

Seokjin ruffled Jimin's hair one more time before he turned around to face the lineup of students ahead of him.

In no time, he was at the front of the line, pulling out his permission slip once again and handing it to Mr Han for confirmation.

"So you decide to come after all?" The man asked, "I thought the mighty Seokjin would skip this trip, in the same way he chooses when and when not to pay attention in my class."

Seokjin was silent as he watched the teacher check off his name from his register before he waved him off to enter the bus.

"Don't pay him any attention, Jinnie." Jimin said once he was settled next to Seokjin on the bus, "He's just mad you turned him down."

"I just hope this won't affect my final paper, Jimin." Seokjin said, his lips morphing into a pout, "That man hates me and I wouldn't be shocked if he failed me on purpose because of it."

"I don't think he'd do something that would risk you reporting him to the school authorities."

"I surely hope so." Seokjin adjusted himself in his seat facing the front of the bus, before laying his head in Jimin's shoulder.

-

"Oh my he's so handsome!" Jimin said, before both him and Seokjin broke into fits of giggles.

After an hour into the bus ride, the two best friends had gotten bored, hence Jimin had decided to pull his tablet and headphones out of his bag so that they could watch latest episodes of their favorite k-drama, that starred their favorite actor, Kim Taehyung.

Both boys had massive crushes on him and in the beginning, used to have quarrels over it but with time they learned to tolerate each other, especially with the fact that neither of them had a chance of ever dating the actor, who was a little older than them.

"Do you ever wonder how he lives his life away from the cameras?" Seokjin asked, thoughtfully, "Like how he spends his day, his likes and dislikes. Or how he feels at a particular moment."

"All the time." Jimin answered, "I just hope he's happy all the time. And if he ends up falling in love with someone, I hope they will love him wholeheartedly."

Seokjin smiled as his eyes drifted back to the screen, the two of them breaking into fits of giggles once again as Taehyung appeared on the screen.

After a few episodes, they both fell asleep, Jimin's head in the crook of Seokjin's neck and Seokjin's head on top of Jimin's.

-

"Alright we are in Ilsan now!" Mr Han's yelling woke the two boys up, as they looked around the bus to see their classmates standing up from their seats, "Make sure not to leave any of your stuff in the bus as we head to the front desk to book your rooms."

Seokjin and Jimin collected their things before following everyone out of the bus, and to the hotel's front desk. It was a little noisy as all the kids chatted amongst themselves in excitement.

"Okay listen up!" Mr Han said once again, "The plus side of this trip is that you are free to pick whom you want to share your room with once you receive your key, and to lessen the commotion I'd appreciate it for you to go ahead and look for your room once you've received your key."

"Wait here, Jinnie" Jimin turned to face Seokjin, "I'll get the key and then we can look for our room."

Seokjin nodded his head as he watched his friend excitedly skip towards the desk where a few other students were queuing up. Pulling out his phone, he decided to play a game while he waited for Jimin.

"I have it!" Jimin waved the key in front of Seokjin, as soon as he returned, "We should go and look for our room now."

Hand in hand, the two boys ran to look for their room which wasn't so hard to find due to the small size of the hotel.

"Open it Jimin! I can't wait to lie down. My back feels stiff from that bus ride."

Jimin laughed before he pushed the door open and the two of them scrambled inside.

"WHOA!" They said at the same time, upon seeing how neatly arranged the room was, with two beds that stood side by side. Dropping their bags on the floor, they each jumped on a bed.

"This is so cool, Jimin! And we'll be here for days."

"I honestly don't want to go home!"

They both broke into laughter before Jimin rushed to get his tablet and jumped on Seokjin's bed who made space for him so that they could watch their favorite k-drama once again.

***

BORAHAE!!! 💜💜💜💜💜