Chapter 44

Hi, my loves 💜💜💜💜  I'm thinking of sharing my password with another person, just in case something happens they'll let you know. But on a good note here's an update. This story will come to an end soon hopefully. ❤️

*****

Morning came, and Jungkook's phone rang, pulling him out of sleep. It took him a few seconds to bring him back to the awful reality that Woobin was still missing. Somehow, both him and Seokjin had fallen asleep while talking the night before, and it wasn't because they didn't care about their son. Instead, with everything that had happened, they were beyond exhausted, and it was normal to fall asleep.

Jungkook picked up his phone and snuck into the kitchen so as not to disturb Seokjin. He needed to rest more than anyone.

The number was private, and Jungkook's heart raced as he answered the phone, trying to keep his voice steady. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jungkook," a familiar voice said on the other end of the line. "Long time no talk."

Jungkook's jaw clenched as he recognized Se-yon's voice. He hadn't spoken to her in a while since his accident. What did she want now? In fact, he didn’t even wish to deal with her at a moment like this, "Se-yon, I can't talk right now," he said, his voice low. "I'm in the middle of something."

"I know you're in the middle of something," Se-yon replied. "That's why I'm calling. I have something you want."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. "What are you talking about?"

"I have your son," Se-yon said flatly.

Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. "What? You, Se-yon? What do you want with my son? What do you gain from all this?"

"That's not important," Se-yon said dismissively. "What's important is that you come meet me if you want to see him again. I'll give you my conditions only then."

Jungkook's mind raced as he tried to process what was happening. He couldn't believe that Se-yon had stooped so low as to kidnap his son. "Where do you want me to meet you?"

"There's an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. You know where it is," Se-yon said. "Meet me there in an hour."

Jungkook clenched his fists. He had to get his son back, no matter what it took. "Okay," he said through gritted teeth. "I'll be there."

"And make sure you come alone," Se-Yon warns before hanging up the phone.

He snuck away from Seokjin, who was still asleep on the couch, and hurried out of the house. He hailed a taxi to prevent anyone, knowing he'd left and gave the driver the address that Se-yon had given him.

As the taxi drove through the dark streets, Jungkook's mind raced with all the possible scenarios that could play out. He had no idea what Se-yon wanted from him, but he knew that it couldn't be good.

When they arrived at the warehouse, Jungkook paid the driver and stepped out onto the deserted street. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he walked towards the entrance.

When Jungkook finally walked through the door, Se-yon kept her expression neutral as she greeted him. "Jungkook," she said calmly. "I'm glad you could make it."

Jungkook looked around the room, his eyes scanning for any sign of Woobin. "Where is he?" he asked, his voice tense.

Se-yon laughed before she spoke, "Come on Jungkook, why so serious? Haven't you at least missed me? I know I have missed you."

Jungkook kept his expression stoic as he replied, "I'm not here for that, Se-yon, I just want to see my son."

Se-yon's lips curved into a sly smile as she pulled out a tablet and showed Jungkook a video of Woobin, tied up and blindfolded. "He's safe, for now," she said, her tone mocking.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he watched the disturbing footage. "What have you done?" he demanded, his voice low and angry.

Se-yon's smile widened as she looked at Jungkook with a mix of amusement and contempt. "What I had to do," she said simply. "You're not getting him back until you give me what I want."

Jungkook's expression hardened as he took in her words. "What do you want?" he asked, his voice cold.

Se-yon leaned in close to him, her breath hot against his ear. "You, Jungkook. I want you back in my life," she whispered. "And if you don't do what I say, you'll never see your son again."

Jungkook fell to his knees, his expression softening as tears welled up in his eyes, "Please, Se-yon, I'm begging you to let Woobin go, and I'll do anything you want, but that."

"You think it's that easy, Jungkook? I thought I could get with your cousin when there was no hope of you inheriting the Jeon empire, but now, with this child, I know your grandfather will reconsider. That's why this is my only option if you want that kid to live. Otherwise, if I can't have you, then I'll make sure you don't get the inheritance either."

Jungkook's jaw clenched as he tried to control his anger. He knew he had to play along if he ever wanted to get Woobin back. "Fine," he said through gritted teeth. "What do you want me to do?"

Se-yon's smile widened as she realized she had him exactly where she wanted him. "Oh, Jungkook," she said, her voice dripping with venom. "We're going to have so much fun together."

******
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜